Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump said America has been good to him and he wants to give back to his country.... I believe him. Meanwhile back in Canada, all we get is Drama, drama and more drama. But I have to admit, nobody built that pipeline in 10 years and Trudeau is getting it done, 4.5billion expense that I don't totally cringe at. Not sure it had to be spent though....but he is getting it done. The first star I have ever given him.

This was my post from june 2018, i take back that star i gave him. And paying 4.5 billion just to shut down a pipeline... i now totally cringe at. What a total f.. up this guy is.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow why can't we have a man like that running our country, instead our moron rewards a terrorist 10.5 million for killing our soldiers ..how screwed up is that. And worse yet what kind of morals do you have to have to vote him back in again?

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get it!
If you are radical right wing extremist you would rather have Trump run the United States Military then General James (Mad Dog) Mattis a highly decorated veteran of three wars that has devoted his entire life to the study of war. Check out Mad Dogs confirmation hearing they are on YouTube.
In any case tryyy to make sense. Just because I believe that Trump should not be interfering in decisions that are clearly of a military prerogative doesn't mean I want to follow Trudeau into battle. That is simply a Radical Pecker Wood statement meant as a distraction from the fact that Trump is taking a page right out of another well know right wing radical extremist. Adolf Hitler thought he knew more than his generals to. Look how that turned out.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get it!
If you are radical right wing extremist you would rather have Trump run the United States Military then General James (Mad Dog) Mattis a highly decorated veteran of three wars that has devoted his entire life to the study of war. Check out Mad Dogs confirmation hearing they are on YouTube.
In any case tryyy to make sense. Just because I believe that Trump should not be interfering in decisions that are clearly of a military prerogative doesn't mean I want to follow Trudeau into battle. That is simply a Radical Pecker Wood statement meant as a distraction from the fact that Trump is taking a page right out of another well know right wing radical extremist. Adolf Hitler thought he knew more than his generals to. Look how that turned out.

WOW. ! You have got to be kidding !!!! That comparison really kind of destroys any credibility you may have had regarding this topic. You are as bad as some of the media outlets and most Democrats.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many wars has trump started? How many did oboma start? There were cia agents in 134 countries doing some pretty nasty stuff to people they dont agree with long before trump got into office. And comparing to hittler just shows what a tool your realy are mr brown. He may be guilty of grabbing a pussy perhaps it was yours?

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many wars has trump started? How many did oboma start? There were cia agents in 134 countries doing some pretty nasty stuff to people they dont agree with long before trump got into office. And comparing to hittler just shows what a tool your realy are mr brown. He may be guilty of grabbing a pussy perhaps it was yours?
Now now calm down little man. I simply stated that Hiltler constantly overroad his general's. For instance he overroad his generals at the Falaise Pocket. Over 5000 Canadian's gave their life in that battle. It was Canadian troops that closed that gap with some help from a Polish division. However German casualties were over 50,000 and over 500 German tanks and artillery we lost as well. That was a direct result of political interference by Hitler. Look it up on the internet, but you probably already new that didn't you. In any case I simply stated that Trump's behavior was similar. I am very right wing but I'm simply not a fanatic. I like Trump when he's not doing something stupid.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring up the old media headliners about trump and they all turned out wrong..so who is listening and believing something stupid? If the United Nations ever get to be the power, Hitler will look like a saint. Hopefully Trump can hold off the 3300 pedephiles from taking charge, because our leader is all for it. Will we ever know who Epstein was ratting on? The media is having a hard time smoothing over this body bag.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, ha! Trump can't just change the US constitution. Educate yourself.

You may not have noticed but Trump is a about change. Many of his changes have been good for America some not so good Canada. How about trade sanction's on Canadian steel and aluminum due to the "security threat" Canada poses. He is very resourcefull I would not ever under estimate him. Then again a America Constitutional Scholar like your self, who has spent countless hours of study on the subject would know alot more than a normal person.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, ha! Trump can't just change the US constitution. Educate yourself.
Actually not wanting to start anything but government can change the constitution. The 2nd amendment, the right to bear arms has been under attack by left wing governments for the last few years. That 2nd amendment could be gone in the next election depending on what left wing lunatic actually wins the Democratic nomination for 2020?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually not wanting to start anything but government can change the constitution. The 2nd amendment, the right to bear arms has been under attack by left wing governments for the last few years. That 2nd amendment could be gone in the next election depending on what left wing lunatic actually wins the Democratic nomination for 2020?
Neither party will try and do away with the 2nd Amendment, they know what that will bring if they do.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get it!
You're an idiot if you think US citizens that support Trump are radically to the right. Worry about your own country and we'll worry about ours.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neither party will try and do away with the 2nd Amendment, they know what that will bring if they do.
I'm confident if Trump is reelected or even if Biden gets in. If some of those other radical left whack jobs happen to win an election all bets are off.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're an idiot if you think US citizens that support Trump are radically to the right. Worry about your own country and we'll worry about ours.

Most Trump supporters are not "Radically to the Right". I'm certain most supporters wish he was more honest and diplomatic, but vote for him because there is no other candidate that can do a better job.

Then there is the extremist radical's that support his ever action and believe absolutely everything he says as the gospel truth. In spite of the implications.

General James Mattis just wrote a book you might consider reading if you haven't already. If you don't have time, consider listening to his interview with Bloomberg News. Wow does that guy makes alot of sense and he don't take crap from anybody not even Trump. Now that man would make a great conservative President.

Last edited:

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks for that, some folks don't understand that the second amendment is just that, an amendment to the the original Constitution. Just as the first amendment gives the right to free speech. The US Constitution can be amended anytime but it may won't happen till there is a 2/3 majority for the amendment.

Top Bottom