Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at least he exposed the FBI, CIA, DOJ democratic coup. Something i would have never thought was possible. There tactics usually work though, kavanaugh is crumbling under the lies they tell. Will the clintons have to answer for all those body bags and missing emails? But back to our country i want answers from our prick? mark norman, Jody, Omar payout, snc lavalin, pipelines, softwood tariffs, UN agenda, illegal immigrants, billions to the media, and the extra 650 million sitting in his foundation. Who votes for criminals? Teachers, religious groups and criminals perhaps. Teachers take note!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
71751863_161186531628763_667527248823189504_n.jpg

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well 3 years of investigating trump, found no collusion in the 2016 election but rather obama, hillary and the fbi did collude. New tactics.. Trump is influencing the next election!!! WTF. How about your influencing the next election because your involved in criminal activity. Here in canada, Trudeau was caught breaking the law..several times, the liberal voters are saying ...they just don't care.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Democrats are so busy chasing ghosts, and fighting amongst themselves, Trump is going to win again in 2020, because the very radical left is handing it to him on a silver platter.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this person thinks differently!! mind you he is regarded by many countries for his crimes against humanity and an ally of Trudeau. But he must have some inside information.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...mp_will_disappear_in_2020_or_ever_sooner.html
He's got way too much influence in this country and it's through the Democrats and liberal organizations that support them. The fact that he wants for this country, what he escaped during WWII speaks for itself.

Top Bottom