Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reporting the truth snopro 65010956_10157182903156215_46829299738607616_n.jpg , someone will be offended.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump needs to make his mind up about fake news. After the huge backlash to the point FOX news condemned his actions during the press conference he now admits there was Russian interference in the 2016 elections. Wow!

Trey grilling the FBI on their investigation of Clinton and Trump on Russian interference, now this is not fake news but real news that happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIVzua11qYc

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cannot even believe this is not all over the news, FBI colluding to make sure Hillary Clinton gets elected. I would say it was treason. Hopefully people watch the video and learn

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump stuck his dick in the fan again. He is a one man comedy act. I must admit it's funny to watch him going around the fan in circles hanging on to his Dick. It doesn't seem to bother him though. In fact he seems to thrive on it. Guess he doesn't have a whole lot of self esteem to worry about. Looks like he's gonna get a second term to me. Better then Bernie Sanders.
All I can say is that Trump must have a really tough Dick he sure has put alot of miles on it. LMAO

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was his crime exposing a guy who wasted 1 billion dollars to get his crooked son off? Then has the cojones to brag about his crime on tv. If this is the case has the world gone crazy!! ATV rancher your from the states please fill us in. I read Keith Browns post 3 times seems to be about the same info the press prints.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was his crime exposing a guy who wasted 1 billion dollars to get his crooked son off? Then has the cojones to brag about his crime on tv. If this is the case has the world gone crazy!! ATV rancher your from the states please fill us in. I read Keith Browns post 3 times seems to be about the same info the press prints.
The whole thing is ridiculous. Biden, as VP, withheld a billion dollars from Ukraine until the prosecutor who was investigating his son was fired....and he bragged about it on camera. Here is the transcript of the Trump phone call that the democraps and lame stream media are trying to turn into something from a nothing burger.

heres-the-trump-zelensky-transcript

Just as ridiculous as the Mueller BS report.

Top Bottom