Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Complete bunch of f’n idiots both sides. America needs a war to get their politicians heads out of their asses.

Last edited:

mikeydoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. Watching trump's address he was very stiff looking if he was more compassionate he could win over more people. The dems were playing blame game.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
This. This is why Trump will win the battle over building a wall.

The Democrat leaders Schumer & Pelosi are like deer in the headlights when faced with their inability to keep Americans safe.

-GEORGE CLARK, founder Alberta First Patriots

49716155_10215925193236375_7967163114309287936_o.jpg

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He will have to build 2 walls now, with that compact of migration Turdeau signed. It is only a matter of time before our 3rd world country will want to get into the USA.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i find trump is thinking along the right lines, border crossers need to be controlled.

and from what trudy is doing trump may need to build a northern wall also.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody seen Duck Dynasty's, Phil Robertsons video about the border wall? Its hilarious and right on the head of the nail. If I could post it I would. Good watch!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the one I talked about but anytime someone disagrees with Don Lemon I’ll watch it

Reactions: RJP

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone else notice the lack of info on the migrant caravan all of a sudden? hmmmmm?????????

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I caught some of Trumps trip o the southern border yesterday on Fox. Its staggering how many people have crossed the line or attempted in just 1 day! The head border services guy down in the region where Trump was commented that there is a lot of people from other countries crossing there. People from China, Pakistan, Bangledesh, South America you name it. They are all looking for America's weak underbelly to cross and the Mexico border fits the bill. I don't understand how it isn't a National emergency? Like Trump said this wall should have been built 30 years ago. 90% of the crossers are controlled by the cartels now they say.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To wall protestors, do you have a fence around your yard, did you ask your neighbor to pay half?
700 miles of wall was built during Obama’s tenure... did you miss that part?
If you moved into a new neighborhood and you heard there was a few bad guys lurking around and lots of homeless people asking for hand outs on a regular basis would you build a fence around your place?
USA expenditures in 2018 $4 trillion, $30 billion for security would be the same as home with $100,000 in income spending $750

Last edited:

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To wall protestors, do you have a fence around your yard, did you ask your neighbor to pay half?
700 miles of wall was built during Obama’s tenure... did you miss that part?
If you moved into a new neighborhood and you heard there was a few bad guys lurking around and lots of homeless people asking for hand outs on a regular basis would you build a fence around your place?
USA expenditures in 2018 $4 trillion, $30 billion for security would be the same as home with $100,000 in income spending $750

Not sure how property fencing works in town, never lived there but out in the country where I grew up/still live, that is how it works, it likely is just a gentlemans agreement but goes back as far as I remember. The land owners are responsible for the right hand half of the property boundary fence. Not that this means crap on building the great wall.

Top Bottom