Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree 100% on that! Hilary is just as much as a waste of skin as Trump is. Like I have said before, out of 340 million people you would have thought there was someone better to run for office. Anyway, back to Trump, personally I don't think he has done much. Stock market is down big time, the wall was supposed to have been paid by the Mexicans, and on and on. He told Ohio voters not to sell their houses during election campaign as he was going to get their auto jobs back and now he failed them too. Lots of examples unfortunately. Unfortunately, USA, Canada and UK have idiots running their countries.
This is all true but at least trump didn’t dress up and act like a complete fruit cake, waste endless amounts of money on stupid agendas . Well maybe trump has but he’s keeping it under wraps.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree 100% on that! Hilary is just as much as a waste of skin as Trump is. Like I have said before, out of 340 million people you would have thought there was someone better to run for office. Anyway, back to Trump, personally I don't think he has done much. Stock market is down big time, the wall was supposed to have been paid by the Mexicans, and on and on. He told Ohio voters not to sell their houses during election campaign as he was going to get their auto jobs back and now he failed them too. Lots of examples unfortunately. Unfortunately, USA, Canada and UK have idiots running their countries.

Out of the 340 million population you have to subtract people who aren't natural born citizens and those who don't (or can't raise) around a billion dollars to throw at a campaign. The latter puts a serious dent in decent candidates.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good point but I am sure there has to be more than two potential candidates that can qualify. What we have now is Peewee Herman running the show LOL

Out of the 340 million population you have to subtract people who aren't natural born citizens and those who don't (or can't raise) around a billion dollars to throw at a campaign. The latter puts a serious dent in decent candidates.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems strange to me to compare one bad leader to another as they are all repulsive in their own special way. Sometimes one is ahead of the other but it is still a horse race. Thankfully we are coming up on the home stretch here in Canada. Hopefully there will someone new to crucify a year from now. Merry |Christmas :)

Trump is an idiot in many ways but I find him less repulsive than little potato.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really Trump specific although he has had a hand in knocking back the few positive steps the USA made in getting health care out to more people. If you don't think this is a problem, read the attached article.

For those who would like to contribute https://www.ripmedicaldebt.org/#feature_header

Also note that John Oliver who many like to hate really gave this much needed charity the lift it needed to get going. He is not all annoying :)

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good point but I am sure there has to be more than two potential candidates that can qualify. What we have now is Peewee Herman running the show LOL
I had no idea he was president of Canada too? And by the way, you were so eager to blame Trump for the stock market losses and yet nary a word on the record breaking day today. You sound like a liberal from Kalifornia.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump definitely enjoys making the media look like fools, all sorts of stories ragging on him for no visit to troops at xmas, all while air force one secretly departed last night for surprise visit in Iraq.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had no idea he was president of Canada too? And by the way, you were so eager to blame Trump for the stock market losses and yet nary a word on the record breaking day today. You sound like a liberal from Kalifornia.

TDS is alive and well in Canada. Previous posts prove this. Our media in Canada is even more rabidly anti trump than the mainstream American media. The government tells the CBC what to say and the rest of the media repeats it without any fact checking, then progressives repeat what they see. Anything that is negative, trump is directly responsible and anything positive is either ignored or credited to Trudeau, the democrats or Obama.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when a moron sits in the Oval Office we have no choice to pay attn to what going on down south especially when ALL of his gang are jumping ship like rats. You keep having hope for the liar and buffoon and I will hope he trips and falls on his face. BTW, its a holiday today so never paid attn on the markets but just like trump eager to take credit when markets go up I am eager to point the finger when they go down. Have a Happy New Year from Canada! :beer:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so is CBC the ONLY media outlet in Canada? I personally view mostly local news from Canadian outlets and international via media sources outside of the continent. You should try it.

TDS is alive and well in Canada. Previous posts prove this. Our media in Canada is even more rabidly anti trump than the mainstream American media. The government tells the CBC what to say and the rest of the media repeats it without any fact checking, then progressives repeat what they see. Anything that is negative, trump is directly responsible and anything positive is either ignored or credited to Trudeau, the democrats or Obama.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so is CBC the ONLY media outlet in Canada? I personally view mostly local news from Canadian outlets and international via media sources outside of the continent. You should try it.

And you should try and scrub the hate off your goggles, might clear up your vision a bit also.
and don't bs us about the media you favor, you'd watch cartoons if it helped justify your hate for trump.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And you should try and scrub the hate off your goggles, might clear up your vision a bit also.
and don't bs us about the media you favor, you'd watch cartoons if it helped justify your hate for trump.

Sorry to hate your boyfriend. Glad you know what media I watch. Hating trump doesn’t come from media reports for this guy but examples how I value a decent or horrible human being.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hate your boyfriend. Glad you know what media I watch. Hating trump doesn’t come from media reports for this guy but examples how I value a decent or horrible human being.

Maybe if you could find such a horrible human being to take control of your messed up,province from the goofy leaf lickers and pie in the sky planet savers , or The morons running Alberta, or Canada, maybe we could actually start taking advantage of the resources we are blessed with , at the same time leaving something for our kids and grandkids rather than a mountain of debt and a bunch of goofy ideology. And at the same time preserve whatever is left of our Canadian culture, which seems to be less important to many Canadians than promoting this diversity initiative , thatbseems to put more importance on every culture but our own , which could soon be gone. Maybe Trump has a cousin or a nephew or one of his kids or some family member that could come up here , take over and we could see what Canada could become with a leader that isn't confused about his gender or obsessed with the gender of everyone else, and just governs, concentrates on with making the country a better place for the Canadians who are already there, and not worry if guys like you think he's a nice guy. Then after we straighten up our own country , worry about the rest of the world.

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump made his country way safer, our sh!thead is turning our country into a war zone. Hell he even pays off murderers then uses islamophobia laws to protect these serial killers !! But when you buy out the media with tax payer dollars, you would be surprised what you can make people believe. Trump should have taken a page from Trudeaus unethical book on this matter.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love Trump or hate him. He has good policies and is trying to keep his country safe. No radicals getting invites into 'Merica.

Top Bottom