Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have zero use for Accosta and the Clinton News Network. Every 10th story they have to make a public retraction. Better news stories out of the National Enquirer.

i'm afraid you are going to find that with any news channel around the world. left or right. news stories oriented to which ever way they lean. really depends on what lean you want to hear KEN?

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm afraid you are going to find that with any news channel around the world. left or right. news stories oriented to which ever way they lean. really depends on what lean you want to hear KEN?
At least FOX provides video and text with most of their stories. CNN provides inside info from unnamed sources.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or maybe freedom the press is more important than two a holes having a public disagreement? BTW I am not a fan of Acosta.

Good example of far past sensible the left have taken things, Accosta more important than the president of the United States.

Reactions: sho

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Judicial system in the USA is fcked.
Trump is working on that, putting constitutionalist judges in all the federal courts. Sad thing about all this is that ALL judges should be basing their decisions on our Constitution already. And the ruling on Acosta is based on the 5th Amendment, not the 1st and that ruling hasn't been made yet.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like both sides do the same, very little truth , just fire and brimstone for who they support. almost impossible to get any news that isn't slanted one way or the other.
all i can say, the world does not want, need or deserve H Clinton. i'm not a big fan of trump, but not liking the alternative at all.
just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think Hilary will be running again as sure as hell I hope they got the hint. After all, she did lose against Trump which doesn't say much for your popularity. I am sure the republicans also can find someone not surrounded with lies, BS and denials that can better represent the people.

seems like both sides do the same, very little truth , just fire and brimstone for who they support. almost impossible to get any news that isn't slanted one way or the other.
all i can say, the world does not want, need or deserve H Clinton. i'm not a big fan of trump, but not liking the alternative at all.
just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump losing his inner circle left and right. Wonder if they sense something going down.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46637680
I think Trump is having a harder time draining the swamp than he originally thought. Everytime he opens the hole someone fills it in again. American politics like a lot of politics are as dirty as it gets. They will do anything to weed him out so that they all can go back to their fat cat style of power and living.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Trump is having a harder time draining the swamp than he originally thought. Everytime he opens the hole someone fills it in again. American politics like a lot of politics are as dirty as it gets. They will do anything to weed him out so that they all can go back to their fat cat style of power and living.

Tough to drain the swamp when you are as smooth as sandpaper. They are all a bunch of idiots that have their egos and agendas ahead of the best interests of the country.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ken, how can anyone take this guy serious with his lies and dubious transactions. You can’t tell me everyone in his inner circle who has been caught with various crimes and he knows nothing about it. He is slippery as hell.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken, how can anyone take this guy serious with his lies and dubious transactions. You can’t tell me everyone in his inner circle who has been caught with various crimes and he knows nothing about it. He is slippery as hell.
They are all crooks Dennis. I still think hes better than Hillary would have been. She is pure evil. Trumps lustre is slowly wearing off for me as of late. He has made a couple bad decisions(ie Syria troop pull out) but most of his policies are solid. He's just an idiot the way he presents them. They still haven't pinned anything on him and god they have tried.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree 100% on that! Hilary is just as much as a waste of skin as Trump is. Like I have said before, out of 340 million people you would have thought there was someone better to run for office. Anyway, back to Trump, personally I don't think he has done much. Stock market is down big time, the wall was supposed to have been paid by the Mexicans, and on and on. He told Ohio voters not to sell their houses during election campaign as he was going to get their auto jobs back and now he failed them too. Lots of examples unfortunately. Unfortunately, USA, Canada and UK have idiots running their countries.

They are all crooks Dennis. I still think hes better than Hillary would have been. She is pure evil. Trumps lustre is slowly wearing off for me as of late. He has made a couple bad decisions(ie Syria troop pull out) but most of his policies are solid. He's just an idiot the way he presents them. They still haven't pinned anything on him and god they have tried.

Top Bottom