Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would have to say the world, is likely a better place with trump at the helm than with clinton. don't think we want to go down that rabbit hole.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m a little surprised Trudeau isn’t saying he’ll take the caravan to Canada.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ambassador from Mexico to the US has stated repeatedly that there are gang bangers, drug dealers and all sorts of bad guys in this caravan. We don't want them here and we aren't letting them march into Canada either. And more caravans are organizing as speak, this is just the beginning.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i see there are 2 more just getting underway, going to be interesting outcome. and not likely to be liked by anyone.

trump will have to round them up and contain them until he can find some way to send them back. outcome is not going to be liked by someone, and i'm thinking this is why they have been organized to make the trip. publicity and tug on the bleeding heart community.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think someone from the news would interview this caravan of thousands of people to see what is going on?? Oh wait someone from Canada is going down there and they are from the rebel.....good grief you would think this would be worth a news story. Unless of coarse it would make the demoncrates look bad.

yes, it is designed that way by someone? who i have no idea.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How should the US handle a massive influx of foreigners that want to cross its borders illegally? Welcome them and give them free healthcare, money and put them up in hotels? Oh wait, we do that, and I don’t want to pay any more

I can't argue with that, so what is your solution? How are you going to stop them, or should we continue on the merry go round!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Mexican government offered to take them but they refused. After Soro's went to all that work to organize and fund the caravan that would just be a kick in the gonads to him so they persevere and continue to walk. Is ISIS elements in the group. Possibly? ISIS has said they feel the best way to infiltrate the US is through Mexico. I think catalac's idea is the best. Send them back in C-17's and keep doing it till Soro's loses interest. I believe this was planned to happen close to the midterms so the left could capitalize on the bleeding hearts and their votes.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree, there is definitely an ultimate plan, and i would bet that any outcome has been scrutinized so any response on trumps side can be acted upon.

sho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do have to say it is strange to me why a caravan full up people would want to come to the States knowing the situation with illegal immigrants. Families being torn apart, jail, will be met by an army etc. For their safety and health someone needs to tell them the truth that the US is not worth going through right now and not with that many people. It is going to be bad all around. The poor who want a better life are being put in the middle of some bull****, and not being told the truth of what is happening in the States..

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
multiple caravans now from what i have heard. going to be interesting.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you may want to see if dave has some left? ha, trump shooting "refugees " is one option, im thinking funneling them into a controlled encampment would be a better political choice, although shooting them with a couple 50 cals would likely discourage the rest from coming any further! going to be a no win situation from what i can see. likely why it was planned as such.

collin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• trump backbone.jpg
    trump backbone.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 159

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess will find out shortly? anyway he cuts it will not be liked by a few.

Top Bottom