imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lookin like another long trip back to the bull pen!! :beer:

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think someone from the news would interview this caravan of thousands of people to see what is going on?? Oh wait someone from Canada is going down there and they are from the rebel.....good grief you would think this would be worth a news story. Unless of coarse it would make the demoncrates look bad.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmm I seem to see this on all networks reporting this. I have a colleague down in Mexico who watched these people walk right by his office and he said he did not see anyone but poor people trying to flee gangs and adversity in their countries so be interesting to see who arrives at the US border and how will it be handled. Pretty sad!

You would think someone from the news would interview this caravan of thousands of people to see what is going on?? Oh wait someone from Canada is going down there and they are from the rebel.....good grief you would think this would be worth a news story. Unless of coarse it would make the demoncrates look bad.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmm I seem to see this on all networks reporting this. I have a colleague down in Mexico who watched these people walk right by his office and he said he did not see anyone but poor people trying to flee gangs and adversity in their countries so be interesting to see who arrives at the US border and how will it be handled. Pretty sad!
Give us all a break....

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How should the US handle a massive influx of foreigners that want to cross its borders illegally? Welcome them and give them free healthcare, money and put them up in hotels? Oh wait, we do that, and I don’t want to pay any more

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How should the US handle a massive influx of foreigners that want to cross its borders illegally? Welcome them and give them free healthcare, money and put them up in hotels? Oh wait, we do that, and I don’t want to pay any more

so what should he do? shoot them? maybe a wall? it will be interesting problem coming at him,

Last edited:

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't need to search Lenny. This stuff is everywhere. I did enjoy the struggle with the umbrella and then just abandoning it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Trump can stop them so they don't make it to Canada.

i agree, Canada has way to many now! no idea who created this problem but it seems well thought out, as any thing he does will be an uproar.

good post ken

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
icon14.gif

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't need to search Lenny. This stuff is everywhere. I did enjoy the struggle with the umbrella and then just abandoning it.

Baloney, you're like a trump stalker. My prophecy, As his results become more positive and so obvious even haters like you can't bash him and his policy's, you'll switch to moaning about his suit , or his shoes or how he walks or his children , or how he smiles or ??????? You should try out for the view , hear they're interviewing. LOL.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see what he does with the caravan, maybe a caravan of C-17s to meet the caravan and give them a ride home. Dems and fake news will go crazy.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup i would say trump is in a tough spot, i would think there will be more making the trip daily now?

hookedonboost

Reaction score

Hmmm - He's pretty impressive - can sum up the background & financial status of what ~7000 people walking past - WOW!!

Top Bottom