Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Syrians are taking over the country. Going to do something about it other then whine? Or just too scared and lazy?...lol

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Syrians are taking over the country. Going to do something about it other then whine? Or just too scared and lazy...lol

until trudy is gone, or someone with the wherewithal to stand up to this crap, we are heading down hill.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-video-showing-Syrian-pilot-burned-alive.html
I don't give a rats' backside about syria.... to me its just another festering dung heap of a country full of cowards too lazy to defend themselves...as for trump, he laid out his agenda when he ran for election, got elected and is now trying to keep his promises.... more than I can say for most politicians....I wish I could move to the states, but just like Canada, you can get in unless you're an uneducated non-english speaking refugee that will immediately be a burden to society....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the world and it's inhabitants can be an ugly place. always has been!

i have wondered if the next guy you pass on the street is the next mass murder. no way to tell?

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny you say that as I was watching the news this morning and they put out a $5000 reward to find this double murder and think he is in AB. During the news they showed him at a convenience store last week in Langley and people standing/walking beside him. Apparently this guy is extremely dangerous and people around him have no idea.

the world and it's inhabitants can be an ugly place. always has been!

i have wondered if the next guy you pass on the street is the next mass murder. no way to tell?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow!! ya these fellas don't carry a sign that they are bad guys! most bad intentioned people are smooth talkers that talk their way into your confidence and get close enough, before there is anything you can do. the jails are full of these people, and they let them out all the time? ha.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
until trudy is gone, or someone with the wherewithal to stand up to this crap, we are heading down hill.

Yeah here in Canada we won't even stand up to a guy like justin. Let alone stand up to chemical weapons and AK 47s.

Not sure I'd be calling the Syrians lazy cowards...

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched some of the Kavanaugh hearings today, to say the democrats are scum bags would be an understatement, 3 witnesses to Ford all said in sworn statements they do no recall any of Fords allegation.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't watch. Couldn't stand it. I salute you sir. I wonder, given the current "alternate facts" state of mind that exisits if swearing means much of anything to anyone. I mean POTUS makes stuff up all the time. I really don't give a sh*t if he did it or not. That was a long time ago and he has, by all accounts, become a worthy citizen. The problem is his complete and total denial and the "double down" when he said he was a virgin until college. I don't think a guy who had his virginity until his 20's is exactly the kind of guy that has the life experience to make a good supreme court judge :) I think people do stupid things when young. If he just said "I don't recall that incident but certainly regret anything I may have done when young.." the whole thing would have gone away. An outright denial and a double down is too Trump-like to believe.

Que the circus music.

Watched some of the Kavanaugh hearings today, to say the democrats are scum bags would be an understatement, 3 witnesses to Ford all said in sworn statements they do no recall any of Fords allegation.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't watch. Couldn't stand it. I salute you sir. I wonder, given the current "alternate facts" state of mind that exisits if swearing means much of anything to anyone. I mean POTUS makes stuff up all the time. I really don't give a sh*t if he did it or not. That was a long time ago and he has, by all accounts, become a worthy citizen. The problem is his complete and total denial and the "double down" when he said he was a virgin until college. I don't think a guy who had his virginity until his 20's is exactly the kind of guy that has the life experience to make a good supreme court judge :) I think people do stupid things when young. If he just said "I don't recall that incident but certainly regret anything I may have done when young.." the whole thing would have gone away. An outright denial and a double down is too Trump-like to believe.

Que the circus music.
You'd watch if it supported your blatant TDS,

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That old crow Feinstein had a letter from Ford 2 months ago with her story and she herself did not alert the authorities but she sat on it until Kavanaugh accepted the nomination and from that the democrats knowingly destroy two family’s lives in the media circus. Ford who was likely touched by someone and figures she’s a sexual assault victim now she gets to live with that and death threats and Kavanaugh regardless of the vote will likely live the rest of his life and his families life in fear of some alt-left kook after him. Democrats using Ford as a pawn definitely a low point is US politics.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it possible she didn't release the letter because it would ruin Kavanaugh's life and it wasn't relevant until he was up for appointment?

That old crow Feinstein had a letter from Ford 2 months ago with her story and she herself did not alert the authorities but she sat on it until Kavanaugh accepted the nomination and from that the democrats knowingly destroy two family’s lives in the media circus. Ford who was likely touched by someone and figures she’s a sexual assault victim now she gets to live with that and death threats and Kavanaugh regardless of the vote will likely live the rest of his life and his families life in fear of some alt-left kook after him. Democrats using Ford as a pawn definitely a low point is US politics.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ae2c9d7f6ab5ee397fc66466b76a7712.jpg

Top Bottom