Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow…. but these clowns are at the bottom of it all .. not Trump. Dick Cheney, James Woolsey, Bill Richardson, Jacob Lord Rothschild, Rupert Murdock, Larry Summers and Michael Steinhardt

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boy you need to educate yourself whats happening over there. But I am going to make this short ands sweet, you don't know me, you don't know my business and you don't know my American friends and to the contrary, I buy more from the US than the opposite - but this is non of your business. Also, where have I EVER disrespected an American except for Trump?? And for the record, during my short life living in Syria as a kid I never seen any of the atrocities you mention until the West made a mess of the region and created a vacuum of calamity and destruction of a educated and well established country. But you continue to live in your cave and turn a blind eye towards the real cause there. Uneducated at its best with your comment.

a little touchy are we? Me thinks it’s you who needs the education. The Americans had nothing to do with Syria to start. Assad decided that he wasn’t gonna let the Arab spring take hold in Syria and started butchering his own citizens. And your buddy Obama stood by and watched it happen, drawing “red lines” in the sand that he never enforced. ISIS stepped into the mess and made things worse. It was American special forces and money that armed and trained the Kurds and other groups that took the fight to ISIS, both in Iraq and Syria.
You mention in lots of your posts that you do lots of business with Americans. I understand that you hate Trump. But whether you like it or not, he was duly elected by the American people under their system and is currently doing what he said he would do, protecting the American economy and people. If you as a foreigner don’t like that, you have a choice of either doing business with them or not, but you have no say in how or why their country is run. If you feel that strongly, stop doing business with them. If you decide to continue doing business with them, don’t be a hypocrite and take their money while you slag the crap out of them!!!

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah buddy. As a foreigner on the internet you aren't allowed to slag trump/ got that?!!!! Slag Obama all you want though, because he wasn't elected by the people.

And the US had absolutely nothing to do with the Arab spring and they most certainly didn't create ISIS
or cause any other conflicts around the world to protect the hegemony of the US dollar. They are the peace keepers of the globe don'tcha know.

09.jpg

msm-blacks-out-pentagon-report-linking-isis-origins-to-US1.jpg

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boy you need to educate yourself whats happening over there. But I am going to make this short ands sweet, you don't know me, you don't know my business and you don't know my American friends and to the contrary, I buy more from the US than the opposite - but this is non of your business. Also, where have I EVER disrespected an American except for Trump?? And for the record, during my short life living in Syria as a kid I never seen any of the atrocities you mention until the West made a mess of the region and created a vacuum of calamity and destruction of a educated and well established country. But you continue to live in your cave and turn a blind eye towards the real cause there. Uneducated at its best with your comment.

Now it's none of our business ? But you tell us about it, constantly ? Educated and well established ?? Must have been a while ago !

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a little touchy are we? Me thinks it’s you who needs the education. The Americans had nothing to do with Syria to start. Assad decided that he wasn’t gonna let the Arab spring take hold in Syria and started butchering his own citizens. And your buddy Obama stood by and watched it happen, drawing “red lines” in the sand that he never enforced. ISIS stepped into the mess and made things worse. It was American special forces and money that armed and trained the Kurds and other groups that took the fight to ISIS, both in Iraq and Syria.
You mention in lots of your posts that you do lots of business with Americans. I understand that you hate Trump. But whether you like it or not, he was duly elected by the American people under their system and is currently doing what he said he would do, protecting the American economy and people. If you as a foreigner don’t like that, you have a choice of either doing business with them or not, but you have no say in how or why their country is run. If you feel that strongly, stop doing business with them. If you decide to continue doing business with them, don’t be a hypocrite and take their money while you slag the crap out of them!!![/QUOTE

so i can't remember when 1996 stated he hated trump? Yes, he has no say in how trump runs the usa, i would guess you don't either? I would conclude that 96 has a bit of personal knowledge about life in Syria, leads to his personal opinion. You! on the other hand have none, other than the news channel you chose to watch? or what ever your Union rep tells ya to believe? So far i find 96 doesn't agree with all of trumps policies like a few others, and half of the USA. So if he chooses to do business with anyone it is up to him, and i would suggest that with your infatuation with Trump and the USA you should be moving there ASAP, as who knows what will happen after November. Don't fool yourself, Trump is in this for himself, and USA will get the fallout. he may be the ultimate hypocrite, wonder how much he personally owes China, maybe he has found a way not to pay up?

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obama's paid Syrian mercenaries (terrorists) 500 million worth. And all for what? Gets him a noble peace prize.. and how many wars was he involved in?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obama's paid Syrian mercenaries (terrorists) 500 million worth. And all for what? Gets him a noble peace prize.. and how many wars was he involved in?

yup , all funded by the good ol USA government, depending who has White house Control and what there agenda is. i'm afraid the world has gone down a slippery slope, with little chance of return.

your mileage may vary!!

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now it's none of our business ? But you tell us about it, constantly ? Educated and well established ?? Must have been a while ago !
Nope up until the late 2000's Syria was a pretty decent country. A lot of people think it was in a despondent state but in spite of being a dictatorship the citizens had pride and a relatively comfortable standard of living. Some westerners love to harp on syrian refugees for being well dressed and having luxuries like cell phones but the reality is there was a middle class and they have been fleeing the country just like everyone else.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wonder why trump has deadlines? there is a lot of uncertainty in the air, new Mexican government on the horizon, USA November primaries on the way? congress needs to ratify any deal as far as i understand?

as far as i'm concerned I hope the cdn. negotiators get Canada the best deal it can, and not be bullied by trump and his narcissistic tactics. the guy can't even keep any of his bureaucrats for long, that speaks volumes!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did anyone watch trumps hour long ramble, the guy can't keep his thoughts together, he is all over the place. and this fellow has his finger on the button! i find he is caught up in his own fantasy world. wow

he dosen't like our negotiators, so, make the deal mr deal maker, I kind of find it funny but more disturbing than anything else.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did anyone watch trumps hour long ramble, the guy can't keep his thoughts together, he is all over the place. and this fellow has his finger on the button! i find he is caught up in his own fantasy world. wow

Hey , same as you !!!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it truly is sad if you are a Christian in that part of the world. My greek grandparents lost their homes / brothers, cousins, aunts uncles at the hands of the Turks in the early 1900 when they were ousted out of Constantinople. Mad kind can be crude to fellow humans.

Can we at least arm them so they can kill each other? I don't think there are many Christians left to slaughter to keep their minds occupied.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pls show me where unless I was asked or to make a comment on personal experiences. I don't go on the internet to give me resume but simply express my life experiences towards the topic in hand. Does it butt hurt you if I express this?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no sense commenting on this stupid post.

You mention in lots of your posts that you do lots of business with Americans. I understand that you hate Trump. But whether you like it or not, he was duly elected by the American people under their system and is currently doing what he said he would do, protecting the American economy and people. If you as a foreigner don’t like that, you have a choice of either doing business with them or not, but you have no say in how or why their country is run. If you feel that strongly, stop doing business with them. If you decide to continue doing business with them, don’t be a hypocrite and take their money while you slag the crap out of them!!!

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mention in lots of your posts that you do lots of business with Americans. I understand that you hate Trump. But whether you like it or not, he was duly elected by the American people under their system and is currently doing what he said he would do, protecting the American economy and people. If you as a foreigner don’t like that, you have a choice of either doing business with them or not, but you have no say in how or why their country is run. If you feel that strongly, stop doing business with them. If you decide to continue doing business with them, don’t be a hypocrite and take their money while you slag the crap out of them!!![/QUOTE

so i can't remember when 1996 stated he hated trump? Yes, he has no say in how trump runs the usa, i would guess you don't either? I would conclude that 96 has a bit of personal knowledge about life in Syria, leads to his personal opinion. You! on the other hand have none, other than the news channel you chose to watch? or what ever your Union rep tells ya to believe? So far i find 96 doesn't agree with all of trumps policies like a few others, and half of the USA. So if he chooses to do business with anyone it is up to him, and i would suggest that with your infatuation with Trump and the USA you should be moving there ASAP, as who knows what will happen after November. Don't fool yourself, Trump is in this for himself, and USA will get the fallout. he may be the ultimate hypocrite, wonder how much he personally owes China, maybe he has found a way not to pay up?

I don't give a rats' backside about syria.... to me its just another festering dung heap of a country full of cowards too lazy to defend themselves...as for trump, he laid out his agenda when he ran for election, got elected and is now trying to keep his promises.... more than I can say for most politicians....I wish I could move to the states, but just like Canada, you can get in unless you're an uneducated non-english speaking refugee that will immediately be a burden to society....

Top Bottom