Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes you are 100% right on that one Ken. Just 6 months ago I decided to raid my medicine cabinet as it was getting full with meds that I don't take anymore. Took 19 bottles back to the pharmacy after 8 years of try this try that BS. Finally, after some persistence got my brain surgery last year and although not 100% cure its about 80% better. Seems doctors will do anything to cure or "fix" you with pills.
Yep, here I'm putting you on Lipitor for cholesterol. Your cholesterol is actually good but at your age you should be taking it. Makes you wonder if these guys get a kickback for pushing pills for big Pharm?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they do!!! A grower just north of Edmonton was venting to me about his brother in law who is a doctor. He had been saving his "kick back" money for 14 years and now building a house valued at $450 grand from that money (not including property). Total BS!

Yep, here I'm putting you on Lipitor for cholesterol. Your cholesterol is actually good but at your age you should be taking it. Makes you wonder if these guys get a kickback for pushing pills for big Pharm?

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dm_TpvdU8AUUXk3.jpg

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not aware of any province or state that has spent any real money removing dead trees unless that was done as a commercially viable operation. Pine beetle killed pine was harvested some time back. Careless milling allowed the build up of fine dry dust in the air and there was at least one explosion. What the meme says is true...kinda. Just because you find a loose thread doesn't mean you have a sweater.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be a ****ty way to live always worrying about things you have no control over....
Do you live in California? If not what the **** does it matter to you.
Bicyclists are so sensitive. Thanks for your concern. Pedal on.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/14/knowing-what-we-know-now-we-must-remind-ourselves/

As we absorb the corrupt evidence within what the DOJ, FBI, CIA and intelligence community was willing to do to stop the Trump administration; as we absorb the totality of all methods deployed by the professional political establishment to destroy Donald J Trump; as we begin to quantify the scale of corruption within our political institutions, and continue bearing witness to the ongoing war against our the presidency; it is worthwhile revisiting a warning, a call to arms, from two-years-ago.
The lies, the severity of hatred and opposition, now make much more sense.
On October 13th 2016, presidential candidate Donald Trump delivered a speech that defines the MAGA movement within our nation’s history. Perhaps he knew; however, most did not know the incredible truth within Trump’s statements. Part of that speech has been put to a video. The entire transcript of that speech is below.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our negotiater has no respect for Trump at all. So far at making deals she is at -1, not even on the plus side. Saudis are still pissed at us and her. Lets hope Trump does not do the same to us as the Saudis did, good thing he leaves his emotions out of the deal makings.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the biggest problem is that you get these sorts of articles and by that I mean you have someone expressing a viewpoint without taking into consider all of the details. The lower US tax is not exactly true when one takes into account all of the costs it takes to live. As Canadian, we whine and complain about our taxes but nobody takes into account health care. My cousin moved from Calgary to Houston Texas for about the same salary (about 5% more) but the exchange rate (about the same then as now) made it look like a 38% increase. He worked for a huge oil company so his benefits were as good as you can find. House prices were lower etc. etc. At the end of a year he found that he had no more take home pay than he did at home. Undeniably better weather in the winter but unbearably hot in the summer so each place has about 4 months of crappy weather. The US health care is said to be better but his wife was having health issues and went undiagnosed for two years but was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer within five days in Canada. By then it as terminal. Point is that neither Canada or the US better despite being different. Even with the tax cut Trump gave, there a going to be other costs that will close that gap. Not likely near as dire as this report suggests.

Sorry to hear about your cousins wife. Imo there are people that are really good at their job and actually care, and then there are pill pushers looking to make a profit.
I knew a person that had pancreatic cancer. Only because of the drugs and his healthy drug benefit plan, he was able to afford them. They kept him alive for two years longer than expected.

When my father was diagnosed with cancer for the second time, he reached out to the cancer society for help funding his drugs. He had no benefits that would cover them. The Canadian cancer society told him, they are strictly a research organization and do not help fund meds.
Ill never forget the look on his face when he hung up the phone. All the years my family donated to the Canadian Cancer society and no help in return. Our family doctor ended up getting the need meds for free. Till this day I dont know how he did it, but it kept my Dad alive longer.

Our healthcare system is also flawed, Disease is a business and a profitable one, that takes a toll on families, its our memories of seeing a loved one suffer that make this reality hurt more.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump supporters always say "but look at all the good things he is doing." Read the article (which will be called "fake" because it is unpopular but truer than many things I read). We have a smaller scale cash flow problem than the US.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/poli...-had-it-with-trump/ar-BBNtp5G?ocid=spartandhp
Because it is fake news, MSN.......lol. Don't hate on the USA and Trump because your fearless leader Justin Trudeau is a feckless and weak leader who doesn't give 2 ****s about you Canadians. Fact is, Trump is getting **** done even with the Democrat snowflakes trying to stop his every move but in a couple of days, those chickens are coming home to roost. Oh and Trump is at a 48% approval rating (Rasmussen) and that's with the lying MSM constantly attacking him. lol

Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just in the states for a couple of weeks, Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Just BSing with people there in stores, restaurants, bars etc, there’s a strong undercurrent of support for trump. For the most part, people love what he’s doing, even if they don’t particularly like his demeanour or methods. They feel that for the first time in a long time, there’s someone running things that is more interested in the country than themselves and the special interests. Also prevalent is an extremely strong hatred and distrust for the media.
Lots of help wanted and hiring signs everywhere too. Love him or hate him, he’s supporting the average worker in a big way. More than we can say about any of Canada’s current political leadership ( with the exceptions of Saskatchewan and maybe Ontario’s premiers).

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hunh. Well I wonder what is attractive about reducing banking rules as a final set up for a repeat of the 2008 crash, removing most of the pollution laws so that industry can get back to making more money while screwing up the environment. What's a little chromium in the drinking water right? As long as the owners and shareholders are doing great everything be awl ree mon. Adding 25% to the cost of imported anything will really make the consumer happy. I am not saying that your observation is invalid but am amused by the underlying current of support. Seems weird unless you buy into the whole "oh poor US of A. We have been getting screwed by everybody except N Korea who really has a great leader. Good grief.

As far as the media goes, that really is Trump crying because he gets so much negative press so he keeps saying they are untrustworthy at best. They are no better or worse than they have ever been. Every story has a slant because they mostly take the facts and interpret what that means. I think to get a sense of what is actually happening, I need to read alot from a variety of sources and come up with my own view.

The mid term elections will certainly be interesting because the polls suggest that the Republican majority is in jeopardy. The polls however predicted a conservative win in Alberta and to talk to people almost nobody voted for NDP in Alberta but they still got in. I think like Alberta, Trump got in as a protest vote just like the NDP did here (at least I hope that's what it was). I guess we'll know November 7th,

I was just in the states for a couple of weeks, Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Just BSing with people there in stores, restaurants, bars etc, there’s a strong undercurrent of support for trump. For the most part, people love what he’s doing, even if they don’t particularly like his demeanour or methods. They feel that for the first time in a long time, there’s someone running things that is more interested in the country than themselves and the special interests. Also prevalent is an extremely strong hatred and distrust for the media.
Lots of help wanted and hiring signs everywhere too. Love him or hate him, he’s supporting the average worker in a big way. More than we can say about any of Canada’s current political leadership ( with the exceptions of Saskatchewan and maybe Ontario’s premiers).

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hunh. Well I wonder what is attractive about reducing banking rules as a final set up for a repeat of the 2008 crash, removing most of the pollution laws so that industry can get back to making more money while screwing up the environment. What's a little chromium in the drinking water right? As long as the owners and shareholders are doing great everything be awl ree mon. Adding 25% to the cost of imported anything will really make the consumer happy. I am not saying that your observation is invalid but am amused by the underlying current of support. Seems weird unless you buy into the whole "oh poor US of A. We have been getting screwed by everybody except N Korea who really has a great leader. Good grief.

As far as the media goes, that really is Trump crying because he gets so much negative press so he keeps saying they are untrustworthy at best. They are no better or worse than they have ever been. Every story has a slant because they mostly take the facts and interpret what that means. I think to get a sense of what is actually happening, I need to read alot from a variety of sources and come up with my own view.

The mid term elections will certainly be interesting because the polls suggest that the Republican majority is in jeopardy. The polls however predicted a conservative win in Alberta and to talk to people almost nobody voted for NDP in Alberta but they still got in. I think like Alberta, Trump got in as a protest vote just like the NDP did here (at least I hope that's what it was). I guess we'll know November 7th,

About all you can say about pollsters is in the last several elections in North America they have been wrong on just about everything. This should be no surprise since the only people home to answer the phone when the pollsters call are the people who aren’t working like most of the progressive left wing liberals. Working people don’t have time to waste talking to pollsters/telemarketers.
The liberal bias in the media is obvious, and independent media monitoring companies repeatedly show the ratio of negative to positive news coverage.
Populism is on the rise everywhere, look at the states, brexit, and Ontario and the right wing parties in Europe are on the rise in a big way. The working class people everywhere are tired of being manipulated and lied to by politicians and the media, and are sick of progressives forcing an agenda of social justice and rampant overspending trying to create a society that is contrary to their beliefs, ethics and economic values.
You can dismiss and debase the thoughts and values of the wealth creators and working class if you want, but remember that their vote counts the same as yours. The difference between the left wingers and the right wingers is that when they lose, the left wingers refuse to admit defeat and accept the wishes of the majority and try to repeal the results by resisting and obstructing the workings of society. The Democratic Party in the states is the prime example of this.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

coming up with "your own view " is exactly what the media does . Ignore any good things, dispute the hell out of any alleged improvements in anything, attack the motives based on character judgement, cry and whine cause the majority who voted elected him, and cheer and hope for the failure and demise of the leader of your own country !! Hmmmmm !

Top Bottom