Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have arrived at the conclusion you just can't trust anyone as it seems all have a hidden agenda, although i would view memes as someones political opinion. more opinion than any fact checks. and majority of news reports or columnists voicing there political opinion, using facts to there advantage. Trump on the other hand is a outright liar and proud of it. he claims a trade deal with mexico and then tweets mexico will be building the wall, wonder what will happen now???

that is the way i see it!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these are all Fake News!!!! hahahahahahah.

All one has to do is go onto the US gov web site and do some homework and will quickly find out that Trumps "self pat on his back" is a lot of BS especially on the black unemployment. They have nice little graphs and pie charts to compare with previous administrations as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38663043

where ol Donny stands after year one> lol

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...check-trumps-economic-fiction-record-gdp-jobs

some ones lying i'm afraid? u interested in how many lies he has been caught in so far? i'll let you look that up. i'm thinking the average is 4-5 per day

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just go by what they have......DONE.... Not by what the lying brainwashing bastards are tell you. Trudeau they tell you he is doing fantastic... all dam lies.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only way he figures he can get out his intentions and the lies what the media is doing to him, trouble is the brainwashed people never read his tweets and listen to googles tainted twists of cherry picking his tweets to read something different to what he is saying. No president should have to deal with that crap, from Soros, Obama and the Clintons. Twin edge sword though if USA does good we are on their coat tails, but we may not fair out as good on a trade agreement. Maybe he will get impeached by nasties people who are behind all this corruption. It will be and interesting month for sure.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he is simply getting back his own medicine. If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen is what my grandfather used to say.

The only way he figures he can get out his intentions and the lies what the media is doing to him, trouble is the brainwashed people never read his tweets and listen to googles tainted twists of cherry picking his tweets to read something different to what he is saying. No president should have to deal with that crap, from Soros, Obama and the Clintons. Twin edge sword though if USA does good we are on their coat tails, but we may not fair out as good on a trade agreement. Maybe he will get impeached by nasties people who are behind all this corruption. It will be and interesting month for sure.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't have Twitter. Would be a frosty day in hell I would sit and wait for anyone to make a comment on twitter. Waste of time Imo

Whats the difference , We express our opinions on this forum , others use Twitter ??

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the difference , We express our opinions on this forum , others use Twitter ??

Yes but Trump uses Twitter so it is much much worse. How dare he quote different stuff that the media has spewed off to their followers. Come to think of it why are they legally allowed to print lies to begin with? They just apologize, fire a few reporters and back to lies again. Most people swallow the lies when they are told it over and over again. Lying about the president should be grounds for treason!! The 3 reporters fired were lying about trump and Russia...….. and guess what they are still lying about Russia and trump.

Last edited:

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
40281816_10156880192435288_6050882692633853952_n.jpg

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom