Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just can't believe anyone believes anything coming from this blatant BS'rs mouth. he has know idea what the truth is and i'm afraid what might happen if he really falls off the mental health wagon, as his type would have no second thought in pushing the red button!

my opinion from what i'm seeing.

Are you talking about Trudeau??

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who the hell pays a murderer 10 million dollars, who gropes a women then calls her a liar, who brings 2500 killers into their country, who would pass special laws for terrorists ..islamophobia law, who would call a jury criminals for letting a person off defending him self. Who they hell robs and steals from the taxpayers daily. Who the heck cannot even talk at times and sounds like he is completely ready for the loony ward. Who the heck would hire criminals and terrorist on his staff. Who killed those two billionaires that were involved in Trudeaus election scam funding. Who is the "only" prime minister to ever break the law when in office. I would say we have a nut job running our country.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is another thread already started about Trudeau.

Who the hell pays a murderer 10 million dollars, who gropes a women then calls her a liar, who brings 2500 killers into their country, who would pass special laws for terrorists ..islamophobia law, who would call a jury criminals for letting a person off defending him self. Who they hell robs and steals from the taxpayers daily. Who the heck cannot even talk at times and sounds like he is completely ready for the loony ward. Who the heck would hire criminals and terrorist on his staff. Who killed those two billionaires that were involved in Trudeaus election scam funding. Who is the "only" prime minister to ever break the law when in office. I would say we have a nut job running our country.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least we know now how one of you voted, and we have no option on voting for trump anyway!!! the only news you get on trump is what the media tells you, and we all seen in recent days how the media shifts the truth. If only we had some one like trump there would be 12 less dead people in Canada. And they would be called what they really are ...terrorists. So in a way one of you is responsible for the deaths.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoops I guess the testing phase is over. Now the lunatic is going in to full production. https://www.cbsnews.com/video/north-korea-reportedly-building-new-ballistic-missiles/ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-...ucing-ballistic-missiles-after-summit-n896331
I'm shocked that North Korea could have such callous disregard for such a great negotiator as Trump! Bet Kim Jong Un is really worried about a viscous Twitter attack from Trump!!!!! That will show em who's boss!!!!

QUOTE=ATV Rancher;2515520]Well I'll be damned. 38 North update.
https://www.38north.org/2018/07/sohae072318/
North Korea Begins Dismantling Key Facilities at the Sohae Satellite Launching Station[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least we know now how one of you voted, and we have no option on voting for trump anyway!!! the only news you get on trump is what the media tells you, and we all seen in recent days how the media shifts the truth. If only we had some one like trump there would be 12 less dead people in Canada. And they would be called what they really are ...terrorists. So in a way one of you is responsible for the deaths.

lol, wow dude you are sounding so emotional, just like that sjw School teacher on u-tube!! lol, sounds like you need to seek some professional help! haha. such theories you spew !

the next time the joint passes by, let it pass by!

Last edited:

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr X how do you get your information if not from the media? Most of us commoners don't have access to top secret CIA files. Have you been hacking again? P.S. FYI All news that is not pro Trump is fake news regardless of the source, even the former director of the CIA is spreading it. Go figure its everywhere, so frustrating.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope remember were are in Canada Trump was not on our ballot. P.S. John Barlow PC is the MP for my riding. Good old boy from my home town. See him around a few time a year. How about your riding. How did the Neo Nazi candidt do??

I beginning to think all 3 of you guys voted for the old Turd tamper.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I will not get into name calling some guy I do not know, I get it you hate trump. I think he is the only guy who will save us from the terrorists that mean us harm, To answer your question Jay Hill was amazing. Not sure how good Bob Zimmer is though.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I will not get into name calling some guy I do not know, I get it you hate trump. I think he is the only guy who will save us from the terrorists that mean us harm, To answer your question Jay Hill was amazing. Not sure how good Bob Zimmer is though.

hold on there hot shot, i never said i hated trump, so you get nothing!

I beginning to think all 3 of you guys voted for Turd tamper boy.

you do realize you are making some very serious accusations here that could cost you a lot of money! maybe get a grip

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy crap dude are you serious?? Responsible for deaths???? Isn't that a bit extreme?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe next time I come up to PG I will invite you for a beer or 10 on my dime and you will see we probably share more things in common than you think. We are simply here to shoot the $hit and it can be expected to have different opinions on various subjects but I guarantee one thing, we all have families that we only want the best for, make an honest living and grow old and wise and enjoy life to the fullest. So, pls don't start saying silly things like you did above. It isn't worth the heart attack. Cheers :beer:

Top Bottom