Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still think Trump is pissy that trudeau paid omar 10 million for murdering one of his citizens. I highly doubt he has any interests in dealing with Canada....we shot our selves in the foot. Everyone knew this was coming but we never had any idea it was this big.

Last edited:

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did (read it all). There are white muslims as well. Not every person from another country is a muslim. Not all muslims are threats but some are as are some who identify as Christian. The article I quoted was referring to reflects on how some people appear to judge another simply by the color of their skin. If they are not white, then they are not capable of being equal. In other parts of the world, whites are discriminated against but there is nowhere in North America where that is a problem.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did (read it all). There are white muslims as well. Not every person from another country is a muslim. Not all muslims are threats but some are as are some who identify as Christian. The article I quoted was referring to reflects on how some people appear to judge another simply by the color of their skin. If they are not white, then they are not capable of being equal. In other parts of the world, whites are discriminated against but there is nowhere in North America where that is a problem.

A Christian does not talk about killing all none Christians if he did everyone would turn on them, if you read what they are preaching I cannot see how you are not sickened by it. But hey Trudeau loves it when they start killing kids.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WHITE CHILDREN NOT SAFE IN VIOLENT BALTIMORE, SCHOOL DISTRICT SAYS

tip of the iceberg

https://www.newsweek.com/has-baltim...one-maryland-school-district-thinks-so-725752

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forbes Magazine: Baltimore - Population: 626,848
Violent crime rate: 1,417 per 100,000 residents
Baltimore's violent crime rate fell about 5% last year but the Atlantic Coast city is still plagued with drugs and poverty and ranks in the top 15 U.S. cities for all violent crimes but forcible rape.

Check Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Baltimore

Lots of reasons for the crime but it mostly revolves around poverty & drugs rather than color/race.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

he doesn't get the post, i do understand his position, and agree that muslims want to change the world to there ideals, and i still can't understand why North American women are not up in arms about what is happening to our countries. unless they have this secret desire to be beaten at any time, for just about anything, have absolutely no rights, and love brutality they have not seen for centuries.

now that should worry everyone out there.

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There seems to be a problem with some people not realizing what our ancestors went through to found this country. Lots starved, worked for nothing and their grave stones with ages of mid 30's says it all. We are not entitled but we ….earned respect. These new Canadians ...want respect and want what our parents and great parents worked so hard for us for and figure they should be just handed it to. How about doing what everyone else had to do.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and that is were the problem lies, the nwo and the left wing feel gooders are enabling them, trying to get them to fit in with very little effort on there part, or they want to bring there chit whole values with them and we are supposed to go along with it. our ancestors had to get on with living in a new world or they would have died quickly, the new immigrants are getting handed everything and want more. they have no intention of assimilation or fitting in,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but alas i see a thread going sideways.

if canada wants to connect with trade with Trump, trudumb would have to get advise from someone who knows how to handle Trumps way of doing business. i don't think dufuss will, so we are in a down hill slide. you definitely do not pander to trump, as he is trying to get canada to get flustered ,scared and willing to take any deal, should be interesting!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, Peterson would be the guy to go against trump, only trudumb is too dumb!!!! lol.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
37944254_902650053253747_8517816245649670144_n.jpg

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baltimore's violent crime rate fell about 5% last year but the Atlantic Coast city is still plagued with drugs and poverty and ranks in the top 15 U.S. cities for all violent crimes but forcible rape.

Lots of reasons for the crime but it mostly revolves around poverty & drugs rather than color/race.

I obviously wasn't clear in making my point in regards to your statement,
In other parts of the world, whites are discriminated against but there is nowhere in North America where that is a problem.

One would be hard pressed to find a neighborhood anywhere that a minority would be threatened by white people. Put the shoe on the other foot, and there are many areas and inner cities , including some reservation neighboods, that white people could not safely walk through. It's like a certain percentage would like to emulate what's going on in South Africa. Totally undeniable. At least that's how it is down here, and last I knew we were still part of North America. As far as jobs and higher education, there are numerous laws and programs that discriminate against white people. Misuse of Affirmative Action, etal.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just can't believe anyone believes anything coming from this blatant BS'rs mouth. he has know idea what the truth is and i'm afraid what might happen if he really falls off the mental health wagon, as his type would have no second thought in pushing the red button!

my opinion from what i'm seeing. sure hope i'm wrong

Last edited:
Top Bottom