Dog, Cat, or other ?

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a brother who would do anything to help any dog on the face of the earth, if he could. . Anyone else out there know anyone with such a love for dogs, cats or other ? Magnet figures my brother would be perfect for that show Rescue Ink (I think that is the name). We have never seen anyone so dedicated to dogs.

Just a thought.
:p

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love that show! Those guys are awesome! There should be more groups out there like them...

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He talks soooo tough......but he's brought a few home himself!! :p[/QUOTE]

I will have to ask him about that :d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my favorite dog that i have ever had mikey was a rescue , he lived in toronto in a tiny cage and he was a bone rack!:( he never got out for a walk and i am pretty sure they beat him! he only got attention 30 mins a day. my dad had a wanted add in no frills for a stud for breeding , the owner of mikey saw it while he was at his cottage (of course the dog stayed home in his cage with no food!:( so he called us and said that he had a dog for us:) so he went back to toronto to get the dog in his jeep , well when he came back with mikey he came to our house and my mom was at work with the vehicle so he gave my dad a ride to the bank. on the way mikey kept jumping on my dads shoulders like a bear hug , he was begging to come home permanently with us!!!!!! so my dad bought him for $100 he had no intention of breeding him , he just bought him to get him away from the owner to a good home!! i loved that dog ssssssssssssoooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one day my parents went out for dinner as a "date" , well i had homework and mikey would not let me away from him (he was tied inside the house) he was terrified that i would not return!:eek: so i had to do my homework with him in my lap! and he was a german shepherd! he later became the best , most awesome amazing dog ever!!!!!!!!!! like beautiful!!!!!!!!! he mated with all of our females (4) and had like 40 gorgous pups! we sold him to a family (i dont know why) but he is still breeding today! i miss him alot!!!!!!!!

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any tips on picking a rescue pet? We've tried a few and most didn't work out, but any dog we've had from a pup has been awesome. We are dogless now but want to get one again this summer.:)

I was always told don't pick the dog let him pick you

so far this has worked for me

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best way is to volunteer at the shelter as a walker meet lots of hounds and one will find you,my last dog was a rescue and he was awsome

Top Bottom