Does this Snow and Mud member deserve a FREE jacket!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give it to someone who cant afford the gear . Tex has way too many toys for him to get the jacket , and besides i think he likes to wear pink lol

Huh guess u can't read either eh Willy wonka.

Pretty sure this has been said and replyed too already from someone else.

sent from my htc

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how will we know tex on the trail if he dosen't have a pink jacket? if he quit eating timbersaw burgers he would fit into the jacket he has. and wouldn't b dropping stink bombs so much. hehe

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 15 year old daughter could use some snowmobile gear (I could too but she would be sooooo happy). We are just using winter coats right now. We are hoping to get some cool video footage and submit to the Sled Betties this year. She not only needs to look the part but it would be nice for her to have better protection and warmth with a proper jacket. I was looking at new gear for both of us but didn't realize how expensive it all is. :(

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This will be decided today.

Daughter getting into the sport AND wanting to be a part of Sled Betties??? Hmmmm....that is a good story.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 15 year old daughter could use some snowmobile gear (I could too but she would be sooooo happy). We are just using winter coats right now. We are hoping to get some cool video footage and submit to the Sled Betties this year. She not only needs to look the part but it would be nice for her to have better protection and warmth with a proper jacket. I was looking at new gear for both of us but didn't realize how expensive it all is. :(

Awww she's going to Rock it this year. Highfly, look into the Recession line up from Motorfist. That is what I have dressed my kids in. It is great gear, priced well. I have worn Leo's pants out a few times, and they have been awesome. May not be as many bells and Whistles as the Rekon and Sidehill line up, but I was warm and dry all day. To customize it, and make her feel more a part of everything, might I suggest a Jersey?...

You let me know if you have a dealer close to you, if not, give me a call at Main Jet. We'll look after you and your little Sweetheart. I am excited to meet both of you this year.

Have a great day

Trish :)

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I have a medium sized motorist
sticker for my sled? Paawwweeeeaaaassseee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so why keep trying for a free jacket ??? let someone who needs one get it!!! and go sell something and buy one :)

Hey Willy. I've put up with being bugged for my pink suit for 3 years ( its been pink for longer ).

I don't have a new doo , I have a old wore out quad that's expensive to keep going cause its wore out ( but can't afford to buy a new one )

Plus u see I have a 5 th wheel for sale that no one seems to want to buy which dumbfounds me , plus my trucks for sale also which I might have too keep cause I can't afford a new one.

So u tell me there hill billy

sent from my htc

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off, thanks to everyone. We want this kind of stuff to happen. It's good for the sport and gets people worked up to ride!!!

I will go through the honrable mentions herein order that they were posted:

Tex - Obviously your caliber of gear started this thing.

Mike270412 - Ripped pants WITH insulation showing. nicely done.

Polarisdragon800 - Nice melt job. This happen to everyone. A mercy call here

Hgher n you - Toes through the bottom of the boot! This isn't even in the honorable mentions category. He gets a pair of boots regardless of Tex's outcome. Consider this a done deal.

Dutchman - Your jacket is ugly as hell. Maybe even rivals tex's case.

Highfly - You win becasue you are getting someone into the sport!! Work a deal with MOMMA if that is who you are going to buy from her. We will do something with gear outside of what you buy from her. MOMMA Pm me to see what we can do here.

Notice how all the mentions here had pics in their post. Interesting.....Proof folks. We need it.

Any last takers with with sob stories WITH pics will be considered before the day is out. Will wrap this up before the work day is out.

And yes we DO care about our Canadian brethren and sisteren (is sisteren a word!). The States get all the programs. That's not how we roll!!!!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This one has my vote. :)

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highfly - You win becasue you are getting someone into the sport!! Work a deal with MOMMA if that is who you are going to buy from her. We will do something with gear outside of what you buy from her. MOMMA Pm me to see what we can do here.

OH WOW!!! Thank you Motor Fist!!! I just texted Katie at school (which is a big no no). She is PUMPED!!!! We are going to have to peel her off the ceiling when she gets home. :) Thank you so much!!!

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off, thanks to everyone. We want this kind of stuff to happen. It's good for the sport and gets people worked up to ride!!!

Hgher n you - Toes through the bottom of the boot! This isn't even in the honorable mentions category. He gets a pair of boots regardless of Tex's outcome. Consider this a done deal.

Notice how all the mentions here had pics in their post. Interesting.....Proof folks. We need it.

Any last takers with with sob stories WITH pics will be considered before the day is out. Will wrap this up before the work day is out.

And yes we DO care about our Canadian brethren and sisteren (is sisteren a word!). The States get all the programs. That's not how we roll!!!!

That's awsome!! You rock mfguy!! I know what I'm buying for new gear next!!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You out a lot of effort in this. Kudo's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Absolutely awesome mfguy! And you had a little fun dooing it............3 cheers or 3 beers!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highfly gets my vote too.

PS. Tex, if you didn't like the attention your pink coat brings you, you would have bought a new coat for yourself long before now!

Not when a $300.00 jacket takes a sledding weekend worth of cash.

Don't get out enough already.

What ever ill use my pink jacket one more year I guess. I have no choice.

It's just funny that I was first to put up pics and my pink butt out on a hanger.

I have a old 80's vintage jacket ( un know the multicolor skidoo one ) I use for chores outside. But I don't wear it to the mountains.
Unlike the other guy with the new pro and a rendering of his sled on the wall.
I hardly think he wears it out on the mountain.

sent from my htc

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good gawd i vote for tex, although we won't have any idea who he is without a SMALL PINK JACKET!!!!!!!

Top Bottom