Does anyone tow dead sleds?

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We tied my right ski to the left running board when I blew the drive shaft on the pro, worked awesome on the trail, no slack, tied tight and had awesome control and could stop without sleds banging together . I hope you have fun with the little bro and no damages as you'll be ridng my new T3. lol

Last edited:

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

OK two questions.....

1) How do you do that, I know how to create a link, but having it move the cursor and show the word being typed, then link to the site.....thought it looked cool, would like to learn how to do that...

2) Have tried walking in the inflateables, real slippery even in real fluffy snow, found it hard to get traction, the set we demo'd didnt have any cleats, not sure if thats a option...

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK two questions.....

1) How do you do that, I know how to create a link, but having it move the cursor and show the word being typed, then link to the site.....thought it looked cool, would like to learn how to do that...

2) Have tried walking in the inflateables, real slippery even in real fluffy snow, found it hard to get traction, the set we demo'd didnt have any cleats, not sure if thats a option...

Let me google that for you

haha but seriously the site is called lmgtfy.com

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always wondered if you could put the dead sled in between two running ones with front/rear bumpers lashed tight? like a 3 sled train? has anyone tried this?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We've done that years ago.... Drop rear suspension of dead sled to lowest spring pressure and strapped tight to rear sled.... Helps braking down hills..... Did break 1 front bumper.... Best going up steep grades is two sleds pulling, and going down hills, had drive belts over both front skiis of dead sled.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We tied my right ski to the left running board when I blew the drive shaft on the pro, worked awesome on the trail, no slack, tied tight and had awesome control and could stop without sleds banging together .

That's pure genius! Gotta remember that one.

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg How to tow a cat...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 110
Top Bottom