Does anyone know why???

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
once again lduke....your posts have zero value.....fluff

!
LMFAO Yea and you think yours do? You can google chit all day if you want to, just to try to look smart, but your not fooling anyone and nobody cares. Im sure you are familiar with the Socratic paradox? I know only that I know nothing. Well anyways, back to the point of this thread. I think everyone here agrees the brand bashing doo boy chit is getting old. I found it funny in September but its winter now, time to ride. I'll say this, I've been all about the Summits vs RMK's thing since 97(I ride doo, my family rides Polaris) and year after year they are consistently almost dead even performance wise. Snowmobiling is a big part of my life and I come to S&M to talk with people who are as passionate about Sledding as I am. There is a certain comradery amongst the "Dootards" I enjoy. ITS ALL FOR FUN. If some of you are too stupid or just plain miserable to understand that, well I'm sorry for all the emotional distress and I'm retiring as an active member of the "Dootards" cause I have no time for anything other than Loving Life. As much as I'd enjoy sitting here getting an education on how my tax dollars are being wasted and what a big douche bag Dootard I am, but I have more pressing business that involves tits deep pow in Revy. So have a good one EH:rolleyes:

mctrailboss

Reaction score
the government has to consider the loss of tax payer dollars with thousands of people being laid off due to a company like bombardier going broke. not to mention the funds that would be poured out in unemployment insurance. Bombardier pays some large tax dollars most years also that Canada would miss if they did business elsewhere. an interest free loan is a pretty cheap way for the government to help Canadians and our economy. Please understand that I am not a fan of seeing this happen as many of you. It would be nice to see these companies be more responsible as I doubt the CEO cut his wage to 40000.00 to help keep the company a float. If we all boycott bombardier for taking help they will be right back to needing help again.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've enjoyed your participation Modman in snow and muds hottest thread that isn't about Joey. Lol.:beer:
You got the Hun! Didn't think we'd get this far without running interference. Good thing you kept it going.

I was just whipping up a fresh batch of jolly time with my oldest!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 168

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm feeling kind of Dr. Seusey ......
I'm going to change my husband's name to Doo,
So I can be as cool as you.
We then will be part of the epic Doo Crew
And I'll huck and ride my doo
beneath fresh snow and skys so blue.

dear GOD I need snowintervention.... far far to cranky

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm feeling kind of Dr. Seusey ......
I'm going to change my husband's name to Doo,
So I can be as cool as you.
We then will be part of the epic Doo Crew
And I'll huck and ride my doo
beneath fresh snow and skys so blue.

dear GOD I need snowintervention.... far far to cranky

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

And that's after just one week of Caribooooooooooooou! :crazy:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because it's not a cat! I used to be a doo man and decided to try something else after my rev was stolen. I love my cat and all the bullchit doo propaganda makes me never want to go back to that French over priced crap again. The all kick azz when they work and they all suck when they break and so far I have only been towed out when riding a doo. A cat hasn't let me down yet and the key word is YET!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because it's not a cat! I used to be a doo man and decided to try something else after my rev was stolen. I love my cat and all the bullchit doo propaganda makes me never want to go back to that French over priced crap again. The all kick azz when they work and they all suck when they break and so far I have only been towed out when riding a doo. A cat hasn't let me down yet and the key word is YET!

those proclimbs are such piss poor mountain sleds the least they could do is make it reliable for a guy

Last edited:
Top Bottom