Does anyone know why???

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bombardier has received billions in government bail-outs and billions in interest free loans. If this isnt preferential treatment for a Quebec company than I dont know what is. This is why I will never ride a doo.
Oh Geezuz! Here we go again..... Go buy the book at any Chapters store. Then comment please.:rolleyes:

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pondering

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384976094032.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384976094032.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 259

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was just going to go out riding with the boys, do a little bit of climbing, a little bit of tree bashing, and just out for a good time in genral, with a machine I knew was not going to give me any grief, I would have kept my turbo nytro.

If I wanted to do all that, but have something a little bit lighter... I would have kept riding my Rev, or XP.

If I was going to be an all out shoot slayer with the 'big wheels', an apex would be in trailer.

I chose a Pro RMk though, because it is out of the box, off the show room floor, the lightest, most rigid chassis on the market. It allows people with limited experience to go places they can't on other machines. It allows the more experienced to the do the same. All while using less effort then any other machine.

Could that RMK grenade while going down the trail... absolutely. But to think that a doo, or any other is exempt from any failure is ignorant.

Also, the Polaris dealers near me are great... better then most.

And... the price was right.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was just going to go out riding with the boys, do a little bit of climbing, a little bit of tree bashing, and just out for a good time in genral, with a machine I knew was not going to give me any grief, I would have kept my turbo nytro.

If I wanted to do all that, but have something a little bit lighter... I would have kept riding my Rev, or XP.

If I was going to be an all out shoot slayer with the 'big wheels', an apex would be in trailer.

I chose a Pro RMk though, because it is out of the box, off the show room floor, the lightest, most rigid chassis on the market. It allows people with limited experience to go places they can't on other machines. It allows the more experienced to the do the same. All while using less effort then any other machine.

Could that RMK grenade while going down the trail... absolutely. But to think that a doo, or any other is exempt from any failure is ignorant.

Also, the Polaris dealers near me are great... better then most.

And... the price was right.

images.jpg

not about a photo but you get it ....still works

Last edited:

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's always gonna b haters out there no matter what u ride!! I say find a dealer that'll go the extra mile for ya and go with that brand!!

Top Bottom