Dodge

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is it acceptable for me to run my auxiliary back up lights when you are running your fog lights up my a$$

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leonard, since your such an intelligent person you must have picked up on my sarcasm and must have understood that my mirrors are only out when I tow a wide trailer or have my deck scoped out with two sleds. I do not drive around town mirrors up hitch out. My lights are set to auto so when they come on it may still be day light and yes my fogs come on with auto I honestly do not care if they bother some people because they are stock, not HID. I do not have an obnoxiously bright bulb but if someone thinks its too bright that is their stress not mine. don't stress the little things bud. Just get your sled out on the snow and forget about the bright dodge lights until you get back to the parking lot if you still wish to let it bother you. This thread still perked up my day with how some people are affected from fog lights.

I don't care about your mirrors, leave em home for all I care, and your comment that you don't care if it bothers some people, ya see, that was sorta the point of the original comment. Lots of me-ism going on nowadays.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is it acceptable for me to run my auxiliary back up lights when you are running your fog lights up my a$$

Yes, probably the funniest thing i've ever seen was a guy driving down the highway with brights and a big lightbar on the roof on, he passed me and then went to tailgate the next guy in front of him when they turned on their rear facing lightbar he had on his deck, never seen a guy switch off their lights so quick in my life, but he had it coming, karma's a b!tch.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run my Dodge mirrors in the horizontal position. Cause im too lazy to flip them all the time so someone doesn't smash them off.

But can some one help me understand what the big deal about flipping them up would be? I mean have you seen the vertical style mirrors on Fords and Chevys. There gay all the time, at least dodge gives you the option.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run my Dodge mirrors in the horizontal position. Cause im too lazy to flip them all the time so someone doesn't smash them off.

But can some one help me understand what the big deal about flipping them up would be? I mean have you seen the vertical style mirrors on Fords and Chevys. There gay all the time, at least dodge gives you the option.

Maybe has to do with choosing to be gay?

But seriously its no different than the white oakley, lifted truck conversations, really goes nowhere, just a feeble attempt to piss off an easily identifiable group and start a pissing match.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe has to do with choosing to be gay?

But seriously its no different than the white oakley, lifted truck conversations, really goes nowhere, just a feeble attempt to piss off an easily identifiable group and start a pissing match.
I've met a few guys wearing white oakleys that were perfectly responsible,respectful and intelligent guys......I think they look douchey too.... But maybe it's time all you ****ers give it up.....the white Oakley,monster sticker and lifted diesel talk is getting as tired as the white oakley,monster sticker and lifted diesels are....,

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't care about your mirrors, leave em home for all I care, and your comment that you don't care if it bothers some people, ya see, that was sorta the point of the original comment. Lots of me-ism going on nowadays.

Me-ism I like that. Poor me just going to do what I want who care who it affects.

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
Thatll teach the tree hugger for riding his bike down White Ave, probably on his way to the internet cafe to drink lattes and blog about skinny jeans and hipster hair doos

WTF? ok thats not at all funny! wow! but I bet you feel bad when someone gets buried ? knob

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL. I pulled onto highway 2 coming home and a dude is driving in the left lane. I had to laugh. Nice truck. Lifted, nice bumpers, rims etc, but had his mirrors flipped out. Looked silly of course but had to laugh. I doesn't bother me, but it does look goofy. I thought of this thread and almost took a pic.

orange stealth

Reaction score
Nope x 3. Just know what's worth bitching about and what's not. That's clearly not. Think buddy needs meds if he can't handle a few trucks with tow mirrors flipped out.

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have nothing against a lifted truck, just adjust your lights after doing it. Now all the people that are unhappy with theselight blinding cars, trucks lust do like semi do. Put a bright light bar on the back of your vehicle and when they shine to bright at you you can return the favor.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If they are gay then why do so many prefer to have their mirrors flipped out so the convex is on the bottom? Just like Ford, Chevy, Nissan. It's because the side convex takes some getting used to and isn't as good as the bottom convex. There is a reason everyone else builds them that way. I drove my brother in laws Dodge for a few months and this was my opinion of them and what my buddies with them say as well.

You don't see tractor trailers with the convex on the side for a reason.....except some of those with really wide loads-usually rig and rental movers.
You do however see a lot with poorly aimed LED lights!:mad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom