Dodge

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I go ballistic as well... I just don't get it either some people just love to hear their cummins run. I work in a camp where on a regular basis people leave trucks idling in parking lot all night at -10c. Apparently it takes several hours for the other dodges to warm up that shut off because they have to idle for minimum 1 hr before they can move in the morning. Of course they are all deleted with no mufflers because the "stupid emissions **** plugged up". Wonder why?
This spring at a camp I was at some tard went for days off or something and left his company powerstroke idiling in the parking lot, it lasted two and a half days lol

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a light bar apparently it only comes on when my mirrors are up... which is always.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
So is this the thread for guys that wish they owned a dodge or fargo, to come in and complain or b!tch about their own "short"comings in life?

Both GM and Ford (not to mention Nissan and Toyota also) have extending mirrors, but you almost never see those guys driving around with them extended when not towing.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is this the thread for guys that wish they owned a dodge or fargo, to come in and complain or b!tch about their own "short"comings in life?

Three kinds of truck owners , progressively

1. Those Dodges are cool looking trucks.

2. This is great , my first new Dodge. alright!!!

3. I can't wait to lose this POS, i will never buy another one of these phukking things !!!!
3. (a) How the hell am i gonna get rid of this thing for what I got in it ??
3. (b) Man those Ford/GMC trucks are cool looking trucks !!!

:)

canadiancon

Reaction score
So where in that do you get 24/7 is ok? I'm reading line 4 and looks to me like may be used if headlights are disadvantageous, not 24/7, I know several guys who have been ticketed.

You have to understand how the mva is written, it says an operator may use the fog lamps instead of headlamps. So if your vehicle allowed it you could turn your headlights off and just run fog lights. No where does it say you can't run fog lights. An RCMP member can't give you a ticket because he thinks it's not right. Take this section to court and you would blow him out of the water.

canadiancon

Reaction score
Then the RCMP officer that stopped checked us in Valemount does not know the law about headlites in BC. Stock or add-on, he said that use of fog lamps during clear nites could result in a ticket. He also told us that if you have 'off-road' lites that the on/off switch has to be located outside the cab.
I am not a lawyer, but I could agree with the logic in what he stated.

That cop clearly has no idea of the MVA that's not the case with offroad lamps at all.

[h=4]Off-road lamps[/h]
Despite section 4.04 (2) (c), a vehicle equipped with off-road lamps when on a highway must have the off-road lamps concealed with opaque covers.

[en. B.C. Reg. 476/98, s. 2.]

Reactions: LBZ

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha man this thread is very entertaining. I drive a 2012 ram 3500 levelled and its hauling my deck, tools, and doo so yes my lights are aimed high and i have this fancy thing from H&S called a minimaxx?? i guess it makes my truck go faster and potentially pop a head gasket or burn out my torque converter but man they have some setting called "ONLY FOR THE COOL CREW" and it allows me to rock high beams, low beams and fog lights all at the same time so i never have any trouble seeing the tops of trees when im driving. oh yeah and everybody who is anybody drives their ctd with their mirrors up bud. it even said on the H&S box that if i flipped up my mirrors when im not towing i can unlock my hot damn tune. so why not. mirrors up no hitch in, lights aimed at the sky next i just need a light bar that i can also leave on during the day just to keep everyone else on the road as happy as me.

lol, in websters dictionary I believe that text would be the definition of Douche Bag.

dodgeram18

Reaction score
I love this thread, and people can't take a hint a sarcasm? That's ok though im not the one stressing about the "damn dodge fogs" I enjoy the light my truck provides and I will buy a light bar for the majority of night driving I do. It just seems logical to want to see the moose on the shoulder before hand to save my truck and possibly my life. light saves lives. its not like all my lights are HID. deal with it ford boy.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love this thread, and people can't take a hint a sarcasm? That's ok though im not the one stressing about the "damn dodge fogs" I enjoy the light my truck provides and I will buy a light bar for the majority of night driving I do. It just seems logical to want to see the moose on the shoulder before hand to save my truck and possibly my life. light saves lives. its not like all my lights are HID. deal with it ford boy.
Ya fog lights during the day help deture moose

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not many moose downtown in the daytime, but sure lots of Fargo owners running their fog lights all day long, must need to run them 24 hrs to qualify for Team Doofus. Lol. ( not sarcasm)

Top Bottom