Dodge

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out why someone with fog lights on during the day has you so pissed off??? Did someone in a dodge run over your dog? Maybe your parents divorced because someone driving a dodge was boning your mom when you were a kid??? I mean really what is it? There are all sorts of vehicles running around with their fog lights on at all times but you single out the dodges. Maybe you lost your first girlfriend to a guy in a dodge? Maybe you were raped by your dodge driving coach while in school? What is it? Is it you saw a skidoo in the back of a dodge one day and he cut you off on the highway??? Did you try to race on at a light and lost?? Come on tell us.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drive a Dodge and ride a Doo so I can ride and drive when I want... Because I used to have V8 diesels and Polaris sleds and couldn't son.

Ok, sorry , I didn't know. But relax, from now on when we talk I won't use any big words and I'll make sure I don't type anything that isn't totally clear and easy to understand. So, Are you gonna put a yellow, red, orange, green, purple, pink, blue, white, brown and Camo colored wrap on your Dodge also ? Lol.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out why someone with fog lights on during the day has you so pissed off??? Did someone in a dodge run over your dog? Maybe your parents divorced because someone driving a dodge was boning your mom when you were a kid??? I mean really what is it? There are all sorts of vehicles running around with their fog lights on at all times but you single out the dodges. Maybe you lost your first girlfriend to a guy in a dodge? Maybe you were raped by your dodge driving coach while in school? What is it? Is it you saw a skidoo in the back of a dodge one day and he cut you off on the highway??? Did you try to race on at a light and lost?? Come on tell us.

You guys need a coach to drive a Dodge ?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes. They teach us at delivery how to flip up the mirrors, turn on the fog lights during the day and try to piss off lenny.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1st world problem. That guy has his tow mirrors flipped up and fog lights on!!!!! I can't function!!!!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who gives a **** about the mirrors ????
Turn your ****ing bright fog lights off when not needed .
What's so hard about that?
Geesh

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a small Nissan Versa company car. Trust me when any pick up with their fog lights on pulls up behind me its a real pita in the mirrors. If I didn't have my company name plastered all over it......grrrrrr

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wouldnt be so bad if people didn't tailgate, why does someone need to be 2feet off my rear bumper at night,, on the highway.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I'm not pissed off, just wondering why people do things that are so obviously annoying to so many others for no other reason other than to be a pain in the a$$ and obnoxious. but hey , if you think you look cooler cause of it, have at er, you may grow out of it.
Also I heard a recession is gonna hit Alberta , so this might take care of a lot of the most problematic individuals for a while. LOL.

Last edited:

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wouldnt be so bad if people didn't tailgate, why does someone need to be 2feet off my rear bumper at night,, on the highway.

Then when they do get a chance to pass they pull back into your lane a whole 4 feet in front of you and spray your truck with rocks. . . That makes me rage every single time it happens

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, sorry , I didn't know. But relax, from now on when we talk I won't use any big words and I'll make sure I don't type anything that isn't totally clear and easy to understand. So, Are you gonna put a yellow, red, orange, green, purple, pink, blue, white, brown and Camo colored wrap on your Dodge also ? Lol.

I might wrap it around a tree but thats about as much wrap as I'll run son lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a small Nissan Versa company car. Trust me when any pick up with their fog lights on pulls up behind me its a real pita in the mirrors. If I didn't have my company name plastered all over it......grrrrrr

Thats not our fault you drive a vagina on wheels, dental dam in the glovebox

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah I meant during the day you high school graduate.

i just need a light bar that i can also leave on during the day just to keep everyone else on the road as happy as me.

Your comment, LOL. speaking of high school graduates. :)

And FYI , I could give a ---k what you or anyone else does with your mirrors.

Last edited:

dodgeram18

Reaction score
Leonard, since your such an intelligent person you must have picked up on my sarcasm and must have understood that my mirrors are only out when I tow a wide trailer or have my deck scoped out with two sleds. I do not drive around town mirrors up hitch out. My lights are set to auto so when they come on it may still be day light and yes my fogs come on with auto I honestly do not care if they bother some people because they are stock, not HID. I do not have an obnoxiously bright bulb but if someone thinks its too bright that is their stress not mine. don't stress the little things bud. Just get your sled out on the snow and forget about the bright dodge lights until you get back to the parking lot if you still wish to let it bother you. This thread still perked up my day with how some people are affected from fog lights.

Top Bottom