Docks at lakes

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
No Bugs, I Think He Was Referring To The Dock On The Left Side Of Your Lift - Kinda Looks Like Its Part Of The Lift, When You First Look At The Picture.... The Lift Is Good Shape(only 2 Years Old), Just Dirty/stained Like The Rest Of Them....

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Bunny get off your wallet and buy that woman a hammer....pounding nails with a rock....sound like something SR would doo :p

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Sledbunny, Ya must got a lot right on the water ! How big are the lots there ?

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
sledbunny, Ya Must Got A Lot Right On The Water ! How Big Are The Lots There ?

Bunny's Lot Is A Couple Blocks Off The Water In The Summer Village Of Norris Beach On The South Side Of Pigeon. Lots Look To Be About 60 X 160 .... Good Size(includes My Squatter's Spot For My Travel Trailer)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
No you got it all wrong, I promised here a big rock in a ring way back when we got married and I found it that day..she's not interested anymore...lol.
She threw it at me....lol...

Bunny get off your wallet and buy that woman a hammer....pounding nails with a rock....sound like something SR would doo :p

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Problem with Squatters is they are like any rodent out there, once you have them you can't seem to get rid of them...and we've tried everything!!!
Bunny's Lot Is A Couple Blocks Off The Water In The Summer Village Of Norris Beach On The South Side Of Pigeon. Lots Look To Be About 60 X 160 .... Good Size(includes My Squatter's Spot For My Travel Trailer)

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
problem With Squatters Is They Are Like Any Rodent out There, Once You Have Them You Can't Seem To Get Rid Of Them...and We've Tried Everything!!!

Posession Is 9/10th's Of The Law.... Commonlaw!!! That's My Little Piece, But You Keep Paying The Taxes, K? Lol ;)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Hmmm looks like you have lots of room for more squatters....when can I bring my 2 RV's out?...and double wide ski-doo trailer complete with 1 doo on it :D

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ya, And My 4 Place Enclosed, And My 3 Fixer Upper Cars I'm Storing At The Shop And My '65 Impala Fastback And My Extra Vehicle In The Winter, And.,............... Squattersville! ;)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll say something nice unlike your spooning buddy Fred.
SBR looks like ya done good your wife came with built in life jackets, good on on you Barney.

Top Bottom