Do you remember when premium gas was $0.22 a liter

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5.5% for my first house, bahaa, I think we may have some hard times in the economy coming are way everyone is maxed and rates cant get any lower and the cost of living is climbing very quickly as well there has been no major down turns in the Canadaian economy in a LOOOONG time, save your pennies people she might get ugly.:confused:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep...5.5% and three times as much to buy it....BaHaaa...on you....lol...
5.5% for my first house, bahaa, I think we may have some hard times in the economy coming are way everyone is maxed and rates cant get any lower and the cost of living is climbing very quickly as well there has been no major down turns in the Canadaian economy in a LOOOONG time, save your pennies people she might get ugly.:confused:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO! Go out and buy a bunch of new stuff...ON CREDIT, keep maxing out......I'll buy it off you when the crunch hits...... $0.35 on the dollar....:d:d:beer::beer::d:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO! Go out and buy a bunch of new stuff...ON CREDIT, keep maxing out......I'll buy it off you when the crunch hits...... $0.35 on the dollar....:d:d:beer::beer::d:d

HEY, thats my plan. dont steal the thunder,
TOYS = NO CREDIT. I crash and wreck them too quick if so I would be paying for something that dont run.
hell I dont even pay my property taxes monthly! one shot deal. p.s. I dont have kids to suck the $$$ out of me and if I did they would be working at age 4:dlamao

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
See, that's the expense your missing...little buggers have bled me dry over the years...starting to enter the "Empty Nest" years...lov'n every minute if it....lol...
p.s. I dont have kids to suck the $$$ out of me and if I did they would be working at age 4:dlamao

Top Bottom