Reaction score
I do it was last Wednesday :eek::beer:

Attachments

• KMBT25020080729091011.pdf
    19.7 KB · Views: 128

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet there was some heads rolling over that one..... oopps, I forgot to put the one infront.... was it an angry employee who put up the sign?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Nope they knew they were selling it cheap....but they are dumb
Manager changed the price and left didn't see the screw up. Only the manager and asistant manager can change the price and the employees can not change it. So rather than shutting off the pumps or marking them out of service they kept on selling the gas Reg was $0.12 prem was $0.22 a liter :d My whole office and shop went down and fuel up about 15-20 people, mine was the most expensive cause I got prem everyone else was between $3-$9 to fill up :d:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY MURM... SHOULDA CALLED ME... WE COULDA SENT ALL OUR VEHICLES DOWN TO FILL UP(WITH THE PETRO- CANADA CERTIGARD DECALS ALL OVER THEM) ..... ATTABOY, MURM.... MAKE 7-11 PAY! :beer::beer::d:beer::beer:

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:agree:

Sadly I do remember when it was that price, I remember when the city would have price wars and it was in the 20 cent range.

I'm with you there, I remember filling my '80 Chev 4x4, dual tanks, when I was in Medicine Hat in 1988, at the time regular was around 28-30 cents a liter, and there was a gas war on, filled the beast up for 18 cents a liter, ahhhh, the good old days!!!

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember when I put gas in my first car liters were'nt invented yet. Gas was 42:twocents: per gallon. Smokes - 50:twocents: per pack. No gas wars not much for taxes. Oh ya I remember why gas and smokes went crazy expensive now. That's when PET got elected.:mad:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use to hop in my buddies 73 Cuda:cool:, pick up a dozen Pillsner:beer:, pack of smokes and fill up the car for about $25.00 aaaagggghhhh memories:d

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use to hop in my buddies 73 Cuda:cool:, pick up a dozen Pillsner:beer:, pack of smokes and fill up the car for about $25.00 aaaagggghhhh memories:d

I know a bottle of panty remover...I mean Lemon Gin was 5 bucks. Sheesh

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I converted my81 GMC to Propane. Fuel was 3 cents a litre. Large tank in the box less than $20.00 and it lasted me just about a mounth of driving. Sweet. Within 6 months 5 cent a litre fuel tax added now propane just about same as gas all about supply and demand and the cost of raw product and TAXES:rant:

KDX MIKE

Reaction score
Luckily im young enough i didnt have to start buying gas till 1998 so i dont remember. But id woud be nice to be spending more money on beer than gas again on the long weekends.

deanb

Reaction score
Back in the day I would have $60.00 bucks for the week to spend. On Friday I would fill up the car, buy a 40 ozer, a 24 of beer and a carton of smokes. That would leave me with enoght for coffee every day until the next Friday. Makes you feel old man.:eek:

Top Bottom