Do you know anyone with the corona virus?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plus isn't helping being one of 4 international airports deemed essential by Truedumb. Still peeps flying into Calgary from other parts of the world.

always a possibility, although the airport is on the north end, and the outbreak seems to be in the far south of calgary. something else is likely causing the increase in cases. cargill has a outbreak happening and reason for shut down?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always a possibility, although the airport is on the north end, and the outbreak seems to be in the far south of calgary. something else is likely causing the increase in cases. cargill has a outbreak happening and reason for shut down?
Oh definitely you are right on that. Cargill is responsible for 580 known cases in the Calgary region as of 3;30pm yesterday

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
freakin crazy, lots of temp foreign workers there i would imagine.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't need to sign up to state what is obvious. Some guys are just Donkey's....Once a Donkey always a Donkey....
You can’t call him a donkey on your 13th post. It’s in your Snowandmud handbook, page 7 rule 38 subsection c. It clearly states that name calling and childish behaviour can’t occur until your 500 th post. Read the rules and please obey.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Back in my day 2020-04-24 at 02.40.58 PM.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, smells like sheeple in here.

Last edited:

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can’t call him a donkey on your 13th post. It’s in your Snowandmud handbook, page 7 rule 38 subsection c. It clearly states that name calling and childish behaviour can’t occur until your 500 th post. Read the rules and please obey.

Sorry guys- Ive been keeping quite since I joined but ive been actively reading the posts and I was starting to boil over. Well keep it cool

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy needs to properly use a calculator. Comparing current deaths to the total population in Ny state? That's not a chance of dying from contracting the virus, that's a population ratio.

Plus his flu comparison is missing facts. Apples and oranges.
Get your calculator out .... This guy's a quack..

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy needs to properly use a calculator. Comparing current deaths to the total population in Ny state? That's not a chance of dying from contracting the virus, that's a population ratio.

Plus his flu comparison is missing facts. Apples and oranges.
Get your calculator out .... This guy's a quack..

no idea, lets see your numbers?

i looked them up and his numbers are fairly close!
nysate pop 20,000,000. X 39% - 7.8 million
ny sate has tested 39% of there population, will use his numbers.
256,000 tested positive i found 203,000
19,000 deaths, i found 17,000

unless you can come up with a better explanation, he is right?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here’s my numbers. At 300 cases a day it take 14,667 days (40.2 years) for everyone in Alberta to get infected.

i agree as long as the numbers stay the same, they may increase? but the gist of your post is likely close enough. problem i see is that the hospitals are attributing Covid 19 to almost everyone's death out there now, seems to be someone is trying to get the numbers up for some reason.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I like what I heard above. I said it very early in this friggin' BS pandemic.....................there is an agenda somewhere!
This quote was copied from one of my previous posts a month ago yesterday. I still believe something is going on. To shut down the world is utter non-sense. Yes, I feel sorry for those who have died and I won't get into the aspect of susceptibility, lack of immunity, and the problem of being vulnerable. We have said it before: politics and science don't mix. Whether it is climate change, environmental concerns, pipelines, economies, protests, etc., etc. get politics out of the equation and let honest, truthful science people deal with the problems. We would all be a lot better off.

If you or anybody else looks at the data from the H1N1 virus when it rampaged the globe and compare it to this CoVid19 virus, shouldn't the question be why all the urgency and shutdowns with this virus. There is more to the problem than meets the eye and more to the agenda that our government is trying to shove down our throats.

The "agenda" is the problem and the only solution to the problem is going to be getting rid of the present government and the piece of chit leader! IMHO, it is a big joke with the precautions that are being taken and it is going to be more scary getting the economy going after this chit show than the havoc the virus is going to cause.

But you are entitled to do whatever you want, just don't try to get me into your "rose coloured world"!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well from what i see,wearing the mask and gloves will steadily cut the rate of disease transmission, then we can maybe turn this tug around, and at next port we should cast the tru d overboard. might be a rosy world if we gotter done.

Last edited:

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna be a lot of folks looking real stupid after all this settles down, due to their buy in of all the hysteria garbage and government misinformation out there.

and if im wrong, you have permission to dance on my grave.

done.

I knew it was a pile of BS from day one. And you all have permission to dance on my grave to if it kills me.

Top Bottom