Do you know anyone with the corona virus?

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, nor do I know anyone else who knows anyone else who has it.

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nobody I personally know. but the better half knows a guy she went to university with who has it, wasn't anything to bad (ie flu like) and he's recovering fine last she heard, he's around mid 30's

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well... Sophie Trudeau, technically I don't know her, in fact I've never met her, come to think of it I don't think this has been verified ,,,, So I guess not really...

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fairly certain one of my business partners had it a few weeks back while down at their house in Mexico. Knocked him on his ass for a couple weeks, but nothing life threatening. They just managed to get out of Mexico after his recovery.

No test results though, just speculation.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep. a guy I work with was sent home to self isolate because his wife was confirmed positive.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know two people who had “Severe Upper Respiratory Infection” in early fall. Turned into pneumonia for both. Pretty sure it was the same thing as this “virus”.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a few people who went home sick and are still sick.
Wont know if they have it or not, with the new testing rules.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My thoughts are if you are sick enough to die , It doesn’t matter if it’s a conspiracy or not. Dead is dead

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found out yesterday morning I know a lady who's Mom had been on a ventilator for 10 days...she slipped on a conf call yesterday and told people on the call her Mom was out of ICU so that was a relief, hadn't mentioned anything in the previous weeks... She is recovering now so that's good news..

Thinking people are keeping it pretty confidential if they do get it..

PMO knows somebody who had it and he's been able to take like 3 weeks off work while his wife and kids are at the Cabin...

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does everything have to be a conspiracy theory on this forum?

that article doesn’t sound like a theory, sounds more like it’s posing some legitimate questions that many people are wondering about. You believe just eating the porridge put out every morning for you by the msm and government is a good strategy ?

Top Bottom