Diesel in edmonton?

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Filled up at Flying J, 118st and 170ave last night (9pm). hose was pretty stiff but no problems. Even the pay at the pump card reader worked!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just filled up at the Petro on Gateway and 23 ave, 1 pump was frozen but the other is currently working fine.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ent through the same thing in Jasper.Everything closed last night and we where not able to get Diesel.Went to get some this morning pumps froze up.The guy,s put the handle some hot water and it worked thank god.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try putting the handle in exhaust of vehicle, works most of the time.

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by froze up, keeps clicking off ?

There is a little hole on under side of the tip of the nozzel that gets snow in it if the user is not careful, a squirt of airbrake anti works or what ever, gasline anti, warm fuel conditioner ect.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whew.... Found the petro-can on 75th and 75th had 1 pump running....other frozen too.....I was down to 30kms left in the tank.....

DTE down to 30km? You got tons left, when it hits 0 then says "low fuel" then you know you don't got long :eek:

saskboy

Reaction score
hopefully not with 6.4 they can be chore to get going. I like to test things. lol

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by froze up, keeps clicking off ?

There is a little hole on under side of the tip of the nozzel that gets snow in it if the user is not careful, a squirt of airbrake anti works or what ever, gasline anti, warm fuel conditioner ect.

.... Or just use your lighter:rolleyes::firefire: ha ha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya this cold sucks. Made me find out the old dmax can go 60km on the orange after it says you have no fuel left.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank god this cold snap is done! I had a fun time trying to get fuel between here and Fargo Nd with this load on! I really need to invest in a Fuel tank :) It was about 50/50 shot for working non working pumps. Leaving again Sunday for another load glad to see the temps are up :d

Attachments

• Derek and Blain's load Dec 10th.jpg
    Derek and Blain's load Dec 10th.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 22
Top Bottom