diabetes??

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with the progression of insulin pens these days e.g. flexpens; you can fall on them and not worry about breaking them, gives you alot of ability to lead a active lifestyle and not have to stress about breaking over a $1000 of pump, and your health if you rag doll down the hill. a more logical alternative for those of us that dont live 9-5...

Last edited:

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the pens and they are really tuff and i ussually go to the mountains with my dad so he knows how to give me my glucagon and we show every one were with how to give it to me.

spikeydave

Reaction score
with the progression of insulin pens these days e.g. flexpens; you can fall on them and not worry about breaking them, gives you alot of ability to lead a active lifestyle and not have to stress about breaking over a $1000 of pump, and your health if you rag doll down the hill. a more logical alternative for those of us that dont live 9-5...

Pumps run in the range of $5000, All the ones I have looked at seem durable or no one would be using them. Worst case is if you break one and the company will not warranty it (most have 5yr warranty with next day loaners avail.) then house insurance will cover it. I know with my fluctuating levels and my up and down lifestyle that this should make a huge difference and hopefully will keep me going for many years to come.

Top Bottom