Delete dpf from truck

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welds on the system will fail it, I find that hard to believe. If that is the case then yes unbolt it. Alberta doesn't have inspections for the dpf in cvic or passenger vehicles to my knowledge. I've heard that cat story and now dpf story coming from BC since I was a kid, never met anyone thats been towed out of there.
I do inspections. I am licensed. It is in the books. If the factory system has been altered it is a fail. It is obvious if the pipe have been welded. Some guys may ignore it some may now. My point is don't be lazy and unbolt it. If you are lazy well I can't help you.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Cooper's Custom Solutions, Mitch will give you a run down on EFI Live tunes and give you some exhaust costs.
My full 4" SS Flopro with muffler was under $500 and best part it's quality made in Red Deer.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I am going to keep my '06 duramax forever All these new trucks are no fun

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do inspections. I am licensed. It is in the books. If the factory system has been altered it is a fail. It is obvious if the pipe have been welded. Some guys may ignore it some may now. My point is don't be lazy and unbolt it. If you are lazy well I can't help you.

My test pipe has to be cut and clamped in over the stock pipe, no unbolting.

Top Bottom