LML Duramax emissions delete feedback

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
efi live is all we run on the dmax and cummins fords we use SCT and EZ Lynk
Can you do the ezlink on the duramax with efi live and is it possible to have a zero black smoke tune? And if so what kind of pricing is it, we had our last one done at raven in calgary just for the simple fact our dealer prefers them and would still back some of the warranty, but it smokes really bad and not a fan of it.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you do the ezlink on the duramax with efi live and is it possible to have a zero black smoke tune? And if so what kind of pricing is it, we had our last one done at raven in calgary just for the simple fact our dealer prefers them and would still back some of the warranty, but it smokes really bad and not a fan of it.

My efi live tune from Loyd customs in Edmonton doesn't smoke at all in tow tune.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My efi live tune from Loyd customs in Edmonton doesn't smoke at all in tow tune.

I had a tow tune also and it smoked terrible . Took it back and they installed a different tune and very little smoke. Much better but not as good on fuel and power is a lot less. I don't like the over fuelling and black smoke.
EFI tuning .

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well calculated it out free hand, also confirmed that the read out of the litres used was the same and it was bang on and the litres per km worked out to be 14.7, so I would say it's fairly close. So I'm pretty happy with those results driving in the wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can do smoke less tuning single efi tune we sell for $700 EZ Lynk can be done on the LML duramax but
looking around $1700+

Top Bottom