pooch

Reaction score
renshaw 2012 2.jpg renshaw 2012 3.jpg stuck 2012.jpg shelly stuck.jpg
from Friday and sat on Renshaw.
great ride can't wait to come back!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy crap, that is some good snow and right in front of the cabin. wonder what it was like in the back??? wish I was home and not here.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure the three day trail pass is $75? If you go there and just buy it each day ,you'd save your self $15...
Trail Passes are $20/day. A three day pass is $75. Passes are sold at each trail head as well as Spindrift Powersports located on Main Street.

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
Hey Barry I know you stayed away from home so you didn't have to help unload the doors. Just kidding, doors are in your garage and thanks for the drink, comfy couch and warm fireplace.

Crazy good early season snow, visability on Saturday sucked, Sunday great. Trails in great shape. All in all a bonus trip before New Years.

The Miller Boys

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lord tunderin Jesus that looks like a good time ... More pics plz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Freerider]-

Reaction score
Can't wait, gonna be there for new years!

How are the Avy conditions by the way?

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were the first people to drop back over thurs and fri. The powder was insane! Over the bars armpit deep. Lol. Was a great trip over all. Minus the night my sled slept in the back of renshaw (huge shout out to the boys from Montreal, you boys are animals and can't wait to see you all next year!!!!!) and then when we were going to rescue it in the am as I was walking to pay for my trail fee (doubling 60km, not such a time!, lol) some tool coming down the trail managed to hit his left handed throttle instead of his brake and full throttle into another sled that piled into me pinning me between another. Douchbag didn't even say sorry!!!! But all and all it was a fun trip. Powder is sick. And thanks to all who helped with the sled rescue, managed to get it running normal enough to ride it out

niloc99

Reaction score
I know what it's like getting cut off on the trail by a douchbag! What happened to you sled that you had to leave it over night?

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Basically had no power. Long story short. (will tell you the long story while drinking your rye). End result pulled throttle body and warmed it up with a torch. And disconnected tps. Put back together and it fired up and was able to ride it out. But as I mentioned in another post. My pipe sensor actually backed out and wasn't in either. So still uncertain. Lol

pooch

Reaction score
Basically had no power. Long story short. (will tell you the long story while drinking your rye). End result pulled throttle body and warmed it up with a torch. And disconnected tps. Put back together and it fired up and was able to ride it out. But as I mentioned in another post. My pipe sensor actually backed out and wasn't in either. So still uncertain. Lol

was that your sled with the RDS wrap? glad you guys got it out of there.

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw was awesome this weekend minus my buddy's turbo breaking down on Sunday!! He went back in on Monday with another group & had no luck so we got a local to come up with us on Tuesday & pull it out on a sleigh!! Thanx Denis for helping us out & the saskatchewan boys we ran into who helped us out & the group near the cabin that helped us up the creekbed!! Sure wish I was doing more riding yesterday though with all that powder & what a nice day !!! Braaap

Top Bottom