Death At The Big Horn !

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just rode off a cliff, only 5', but i didn't see it coming. incidents, accidents, whatever they happen.
Rest well brother.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 62

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by robbiewood
Oh boo hoo I am "pizzin" (really are you 6?) people off...I am sorry that you react to someone who has a different point of view as yourself with outward hostility, again Pilo7 I am sorry you dont like my comments I am sorry I am not all broken up about someone riding off a cliff but in MY opinion (assuming I am allowed one?) its pretty moronic whatever happened riding off a cliff...it you are that close to the edge have some ************ given common sense and be able to ride.

I am sorry I have offended your little clique, dont worry you can all go back to agreeing with each other now and never considering others points of view....can you all repeat after me "small minded?"

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by robbiewood ...HOWEVER in all that time i have never rode off a cliff

Prayers and thoughts to the family​

Last edited by a moderator:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by robbiewood
Oh boo hoo I am "pizzin" (really are you 6?) people off...I am sorry that you react to someone who has a different point of view as yourself with outward hostility, again Pilo7 I am sorry you dont like my comments I am sorry I am not all broken up about someone riding off a cliff but in MY opinion (assuming I am allowed one?) its pretty moronic whatever happened riding off a cliff...it you are that close to the edge have some ************ given common sense and be able to ride.

I am sorry I have offended your little clique, dont worry you can all go back to agreeing with each other now and never considering others points of view....can you all repeat after me "small minded?"

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by robbiewood ...HOWEVER in all that time i have never rode off a cliff

Prayers and thoughts to the family​

Sorry robbie, I wouldn't call you a "fag" or anything like that but it just seems that you're being a little insensitive to a serious tragedy. Even if the guy was neglient somehow, it's still a terrible loss. Please don't correct my spelling, grammer, or misconception of the law. ...just respect the fat that a family lost someone, remeber that our sport can be dangerouse, and do what you can to prevent it from happening to one of your mates because that's very likely all that Kelzon was intending with his original post.

Last edited:

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talking to my buddy, his buddy was just 2 camps away from the guy, no helmet, and alcohol was involved, and the drop was about 200feet

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talking to my buddy, his buddy was just 2 camps away from the guy, no helmet, and alcohol was involved, and the drop was about 200feet

I've read in a number (well, only two) that "The cause of the accident is under investigation by the Rocky House RCMP, but police do not believe alcohol to be a factor in this tragedy." Regardles, it still sucks.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
In the second fatal incident, heading out for a late night ride on their quads ended in tragedy for four buddies near Rocky Mountain House late Thursday.

They hit a sharp turn at the Big Horn Dam site just before midnight and one of them couldn’t stop in time and tumbled over a mountain cliff.

Cpl. Shawna Lozinski of the Rocky Mountain House RCMP called it a freak accident; these guys weren’t drinking and weren’t speeding, she said, but unlike his three friends, the one man, 45 years old, just didn’t see it coming.

“(He wasn’t) familiar with the area I guess, and it was dark out,” she said.

“The trail went one way and the cliff was the other way and he went the wrong way, basically.”

Police found the man dead shortly after midnight early Friday morning about 130 km west of Rocky Mountain House, an area popular for camping and quadding.

The name of the deceased is being withheld from media at the request of family.

damien.wood@sunmedia.ca

Twitter @SUNdswood

jenna.mcmurray@sun

media.ca

Twitter:SUNjmcmurray

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a sad tragedy. Was this on the south side by the outhouse? If so, just looking out over the edge almost makes me puke, let alone actually going over it at night.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
What a sad tragedy. Was this on the south side by the outhouse? If so, just looking out over the edge almost makes me puke, let alone actually going over it at night.

I was thinking the same place if someone was to move the log a guy wouldn't stand a chance in the dark

dooski

Reaction score
Well some lessons to be learned here. Dont ride at night, this is the third incident i heard and all were at night and 2 of them involved drinking and not wearing helmets. Its just plain stupidity. And yes its a tragedy that happened and these accidents can be greatly reduced by using your heads. My condolences go out to those families

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A terrible tragedy and i feel for everyone involved. I would agree though , night time is for sitting around the fire telling story's. It is not the time to be making headlines, unforunatly...........

Top Bottom