Dealer video on the new can_am line up>>>>

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About time they became competitive in the mid size with a value line,.. going to be pressuring Polaris with sales that's for sure. Lets hope the prices reflect for us fellow Canucks and not just the USA buyers.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I really like the new Maverik colors. Also the 15% lower gearing.

Maybe BRP listed to me and know not everyone wants Lemon color.

Remoth

Reaction score
I like the new colors, but its still a factory color, won't be long and you'll see it everywhere. Big fan of going custom.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the new colors, but its still a factory color, won't be long and you'll see it everywhere. Big fan of going custom.

I'm a big fan of covering everything in goop....

Remoth

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of covering everything in goop....

Don't get me wrong, I think you shouldn't be able to tell what color it is after a good day too, but when it's clean, it should look like it's yours and only yours. (You know, if you care about such things)

Toxic

Reaction score
Yup I bet the 5 year warranty is only for the Yanks
Who cares has anyone ever managed to get CanAm to warranty anything? say what you want about the machines but polaris warranty is worth more than the paper it's advertised on and Can Ams isn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who cares has anyone ever managed to get CanAm to warranty anything? say what you want about the machines but polaris warranty is worth more than the paper it's advertised on and Can Ams isn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I got the 3 year warranty on my outlander and beat the piss out of it. I replaced the frame after the first year due to a rollover and afterwards heavily modified it with lift, snorks, rad relocate, silver backs, programmer and more. With one month left before my warranty ended I brought the machine in and told them to fix everything that needed it. My seals were gone on the rear diff and mud and water got in so the replaced, not rebuilt, my rear diff. Gearbox also had water and mud inside it. They rebuilt it with new seals and gaskets. Prior to that I also had a fuel pump, 2 axles and sweating head gaskets done under warranty. Sounds like your dealer never tried to get you anything.

Toxic

Reaction score
Yeah I got the 3 year warranty on my outlander and beat the piss out of it. I replaced the frame after the first year due to a rollover and afterwards heavily modified it with lift, snorks, rad relocate, silver backs, programmer and more. With one month left before my warranty ended I brought the machine in and told them to fix everything that needed it. My seals were gone on the rear diff and mud and water got in so the replaced, not rebuilt, my rear diff. Gearbox also had water and mud inside it. They rebuilt it with new seals and gaskets. Prior to that I also had a fuel pump, 2 axles and sweating head gaskets done under warranty. Sounds like your dealer never tried to get you anything.
Don't know were you shop but almost everyone I ride with rides or rode a Can Am and not a single one has ever had more than an axle warrantied, including one buddy who spent almost $4000 in one year trying to keep his power steering working before giving up and selling it cause despite taking it to multiple dealers none fixed it and all charged him saying Can Am denied coverage because its electrical 6 months he owned his brand new machine. Fans have quit, one F***ed frame, lots of other smaller issues and I have honestly never heard of anyone in person who ever had any luck getting much actually covered. Same dealer sells Honda and Suzuki to and while I don't know many people who actually own and ride there honda's (an nobody on a Suzuki) I have never heard the same complaints.

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know were you shop but almost everyone I ride with rides or rode a Can Am and not a single one has ever had more than an axle warrantied, including one buddy who spent almost $4000 in one year trying to keep his power steering working before giving up and selling it cause despite taking it to multiple dealers none fixed it and all charged him saying Can Am denied coverage because its electrical 6 months he owned his brand new machine. Fans have quit, one F***ed frame, lots of other smaller issues and I have honestly never heard of anyone in person who ever had any luck getting much actually covered. Same dealer sells Honda and Suzuki to and while I don't know many people who actually own and ride there honda's (an nobody on a Suzuki) I have never heard the same complaints.
Whatever junior. Warranty is as good as the dealer. I've never had an issue. If you actually own a Can am, start a thread about all your warranty problems.....

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The warranty on my Outlander was great, never had a problem getting something fixed, and as a previous poster mentioned, when it was about to expire I took it in and they replaced a bunch of stuff I had no idea about. In my opinion warranty is one of their strong points.

Toxic

Reaction score
Whatever junior. Warranty is as good as the dealer. I've never had an issue. If you actually own a Can am, start a thread about all your warranty problems.....

The warranty on my Outlander was great, never had a problem getting something fixed, and as a previous poster mentioned, when it was about to expire I took it in and they replaced a bunch of stuff I had no idea about. In my opinion warranty is one of their strong points.

Everyone's experiance may be different based on dealer but regardless, I have not personally owned one but think they make good machines but despite hearing a lot of talk about there warranty on the internet people I ride with and talk to in person always seem to have a drastically different view on what they actually receive even the Can Am die hards are usually pretty harsh on them when it comes to real world coverage.

On a side note, I am interested to see what that digital camo looks like in person cause my god I hope it looks better than it does in the pics cause that is ugly as hell. The brushed Silver is super bad ass though.

Top Bottom