deal of the day to leave some ca-ching in your pocket

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CTC has a lithium jump start and power bank on sale june 6-9 for $79.99

600amp boosting, and all the charging connecters for phones etc.

i have a 400 amp, that has boosted a diesel truck twice in one day, at -20c, without charger being recharged, and it still had 70-80 % charge left. put in Atv/Sxs , car, truck for when you need it. pays for itself the first time you use it.

i highly recommend them.

Wow, diesel started off a 400 amp!? Guess I better ask what size diesel? Everything I read states a person would need 1500 amp+ to start a 6.0+L diesel. If a 600 Amp will work, then I'm off to C-Tire.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ford 6.4, battery was dead, needed new battery!

i was afraid i was stuck out in the bush, hadn't charged the booster for a month or so, unit said it was full charge, gave it a shot, and it lit up, second boost was warm motor.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And if you spend 125 dollars and pay with masterpass they will give another 25 dollars in canadiantire dollars. On top of your canadiantire dollars. Lots more available than just that though.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PA has the TMS wood stoves on super cheap this week $68.88

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
winter windshield -40 antifreeze on sale at Home Depot, $2.29 a jug. picked up 3 cases on weekend.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you a hoarder ?
Toilet paper as well ?!!

have 3 young lads that use it, plus wife's vehicle and mine. 2 cases gone already. may need more!

get it while you can, price will only go up!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the time I mentioned that it costs at least 50.00 per month to store your holiday trailer at a storage lot and in the 10 years stored in my back yard I managed to get a case of beer dam rotten kids

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When can I pick mine up Dad?????

i left yours at the usual place, it was gone, thought you had picked it up?

must have been Senio on his weekly bottle "stealing' run!!!!

he is a bad actor all right.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Like the time I mentioned that it costs at least 50.00 per month to store your holiday trailer at a storage lot and in the 10 years stored in my back yard I managed to get a case of beer dam rotten kids

I had up to 3 trailers stored at my dads for the last several years....... I'm sure he'll get payback when they decide the acreage is too much for them, and need somewhere to store their fifth wheel

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
My favorite is...." Can I borrow some windshield washer from you Dad?" Never been paid back yet lol
The "borrow" trick! You can't borrow something that you can't return in the same or better condition than when you borrowed it.
Windshield fluid, sandpaper, sugar/cream/butter, oil, gas, or a whole horde of other things. Something like a hammer, chisel, shovel, truck, etc.. can be borrowed and we all know that different user groups don't have the same respect for tools, etc..

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tools is a totally different thing son-in-law borrowed my table saw had it for over a year brought it back and never said that the motor was burnt out had to find out my self

Top Bottom