Daughter's First Car

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you all remember your first car. Just brought home today, my daughter's first car. Here are some pics of the car and her.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I be your daughter.......:d

Don't let DR see that or he will be poolboy for sure..lol

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday,,, i have to show it to my wife so she can finally realize that I am not the only one that "Treats" (my word) or "spoils" her word, our children.....

sweet car.
Lucky girl

Terry

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your one heck of a dad.... If'in your girl needs a boyfriend I have two promising perspective suitors, one is 16, the other 18? ;) just sayin?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frick....I wish my parents were as generous as your are. Had to work my azz off after school on the farm and the neighbors farm in order to afford my first vehicle.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
you post a pic of a brand new car and your daughter..........that wasnt well thought out, how old old is she and when will i be able to drive that car with out doing 15-20yrs not miles.

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow pimp ride, I was lookin a similar one to buy looks like a decent family car.... BTW my first car was a 1981 fire engine red Vette......Chevette!!
Wish I still had it..

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ronky I know what you mean about still having your first car! Mine was a 1980 Camaro. That was a great car. Had a lot good times with it!!:d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what ever happened to having to start out with a beater car and having some great times in it and not worrying about trashing it

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my first car was a crappy 1976 Honda Civic hatch back.........I thought i had the world by the tail.........Crazy how the world had changed...

KMKjr

Reaction score
Nice...

My first car was a K-car, that I had to buy and insure myself.....how things have changed.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worked hard and saved for a few years to buy a '67 Super Beetle for $2200 at 15 years old in '92. Dad helped out and gave me $500 and my first tank of gas. I was always jealous of the kids that got brand new cars from Ma & Pa but good for them.

Hope she enjoys the car and has nothing but gratitude and respect for her wonderful parents.:d:beer::d

Top Bottom