dash cam vid of idiot on hiway2

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you know that ski-doo is only ski-doo because of a spelling mistake?????

It was supposed to be ski-dog but they messed up the spelling in the brochure and ski-doo was born.... so they're....

Your correct....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 213

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Next time, in promulgating your esoteric cogitations, or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable, philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let your conversational communications possess a clarified conciseness, a compacted comprehensibleness, coalescent consistency, and a concatenated cogency. Eschew all conglomerations of flatulent garrulity, jejune babblement, and asinine affectations.

Let your extemporaneous descantings and unpremeditated expatiations have intelligibility and veracious vivacity, without rodomontade or thrasonical bombast. Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity, pompous prolixity, psittaceous vacuity ventriloquial verbosity, and vaniloquent vapidity. Shun double-entendres, prurient jocosity, and pestiferous profanity, obscurant or apparent!!

** ** In other words, talk plainly, briefly, naturally, sensibly, truthfully, purely. Keep from slang; don't put on airs; say what you mean; mean what you say. And, don't use big words!"

Russell P

Reaction score
I think all males should be banned from ever driving,the roads would be so much safer.

And go

..........Hey,what are you doing wasting your time on this chat for,shouldn't you be making a sandwich or something. LOL

AND GO!!!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what was the end result of this idiot rippin on qe2? Did he lose his license? Or what.... I never heard the results.....

He's been charged with dangerous driving. I don't think a criminal offence would be tried that quickly. Apparently, dangerous driving can carry a max penalty of 5 years in the can.

Top Bottom