Daryl from Mulhurst

Robins

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Daryl from Mulhurst Bay. I'm riding an '07 Grizzly.

Robins

Reaction score
Hey Summitric, i'm not sure about the conditions on the lake. I'm currently working in New Mexico. I should be home in a week so i'll let you know.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I can tell you that the long weekend still had ice on the shores but that will all be gone this week. I will be at the lake this weekend and will enjoy every moment of it.
Welcome to the site....enjoy.
Hey Summitric, i'm not sure about the conditions on the lake. I'm currently working in New Mexico. I should be home in a week so i'll let you know.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I can tell you that the long weekend still had ice on the shores but that will all be gone this week. I will be at the lake this weekend and will enjoy every moment of it.
Welcome to the site....enjoy.

when i flew over coming back to town saturday, i saw no white stuff around the lake.....

Robins

Reaction score
Not too many places to ride around Mulhurst. I've been playing in the sand at the Vinca Bridge pits near Bruderheim since I was young. Hoping to check out Alder and Rocky in June if I can go M.I.A. from work for a week.

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well welcome to snow and mud, and finally someone from my neck of the woods. I live just four miles south of Thorsby. We have the big white shops on the west side of the highway.
And I can say that Pigeon was extremly cold may long as we took a quick dip in the lake while camping at the provincial camground.

Robins

Reaction score
Hey Doublek! I live in Willow Lee Estates... just NE of the fire hall. If you've got a quad or dirtbike, we should plan a trip out to Alder Flats.

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Robins, I would love go quading but I don't have a quad or dirtbike. All my money goes into my sled and sledding trips. I'm a summer hater. lol

Top Bottom