Dalton Adjustables?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of dalton adjustable clutch weights on my 2011 m8. I just recently had them installed a couple months ago and they set the weights up for riding around here in whitecourt which I assume is the heavier weight set up. Im heading to Revy friday morning and I am going to have to adjust my weights for mountain riding. Never done it before and just looking for some pointers on how to do it so I dont screw it up:d

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just use the t-handle Allen key that's provided and remove the set screws from the weights. They're simple to use, just use the chart that came in the package to tell you what set screw is equal to what weight in grams.

tchriste

Reaction score
You need to play a little bit. To start with there are so many ways you can set them up. I run the Daltons and actually started running a bit more weight in the tip for topend pull. With adjustables you can taylor your clutching to what you like...heel weight will give you great bottom end pull..... tip weight will give you topend pull.....you can play in the middle to find your balance....make sure all weights are set the same with the allen keys set at the same positions, out of balance weight can do damage. Have fun.

Top Bottom