cyclist

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and just updated my tuner put the 275 race tune on just too try it and wow. You can not see behind the truck when you hammer on it. Hehehe that will work nicely. Oh and seen some cyclist the other day blow a busy intersection without stopping they are getting dumber.

just dialed in the 310 tune watch the phawk out hippies and hello head gaskets

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish there were license plates for bicycles because I just went to town and had a guy on a bike blow by me while stopped at a red light. Then I passed him when the light changed and the next intersection was a 4-way stop. He did the exact same thing there. If there were a way to identify who it was like a license plate I would have reported him in a heartbeat.

I thought about parking ahead of him and waiting then opening the door last minute.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish there were license plates for bicycles because I just went to town and had a guy on a bike blow by me while stopped at a red light. Then I passed him when the light changed and the next intersection was a 4-way stop. He did the exact same thing there. If there were a way to identify who it was like a license plate I would have reported him in a heartbeat.

I thought about parking ahead of him and waiting then opening the door last minute.

Why would you need to cause injury to him??? What would that proove??? you would be in jail and he would be in the hospital.....

Yes he broke the law, but how fast did you drive on the hiway to town? 100km on the nose or 110, 120km/h?? did you signal at every turn, talk on your cell phone at all???

Some of you guys are such hipocrits, everyone else on the road has to obey the laws but it's ok if you break a few heh????

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you need to cause injury to him??? What would that proove??? you would be in jail and he would be in the hospital.....

Yes he broke the law, but how fast did you drive on the hiway to town? 100km on the nose or 110, 120km/h?? did you signal at every turn, talk on your cell phone at all???

Some of you guys are such hipocrits, everyone else on the road has to obey the laws but it's ok if you break a few heh????

Driving a little over the speed limit is a lot different than going through red lights and stop signs. If I did that I am sure someone would have reported me in my car.

Top Bottom