cyclist

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it has come that time of year again... time too chip up my truck to get the cyclist fogger it tune ..... some might think i am a dick for smoking cyclist off the road well i am haha so dont ride your bike on a secondary hiway there are lots of trails along the river valley... well this year i plan on reporting all cyclist that dont ride in a single file and if the do not fallow road signs.... i hate these buggers, last year i almost hit some that desided road signs weren't for them ....

P.S. if you dont want to ride the river valley go to a gym and ride there bikes then you wont get smoked out and you dont need to obay the road signs

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder how long it will be until they come out with some sort of legislation against poorly tuned diesel trucks on the public roads. making smoke only means you have an inefficient tune

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it has come that time of year again... time too chip up my truck to get the cyclist fogger it tune ..... some might think i am a dick for smoking cyclist off the road well i am haha so dont ride your bike on a secondary hiway there are lots of trails along the river valley... well this year i plan on reporting all cyclist that dont ride in a single file and if the do not fallow road signs.... i hate these buggers, last year i almost hit some that desided road signs weren't for them ....

P.S. if you dont want to ride the river valley go to a gym and ride there bikes then you wont get smoked out and you dont need to obay the road signs

do yourself a favor and NEVER move to Toronto LOL

ahh cant find a good video
but they are THE worst in Toronto that i have ever seen in Canada

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

like!

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Why? All your doing is making your truck worse, Smoke = a improperly setup diesel.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When it comes to diesel smoke in somebodys lungs I say you cant get rid of what you cant see:d:d:d

On a side note I hate cyclist as well, they act like they own the road and never have to move over. I was pulling into the driveway last year with the semi after I passed a cyclist and I was in the left lane to make a right turn and I had my signal on and he was trying to pass me so I just made the right hand turn. LOL you shoulda seen him find the brakes when the trailer started to cut him off. You bet I got the finger on that stunt but I figured Id show him who was paying the road tax!:d

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing that some people seem to be missing here is that yes cyclists are supposed to obey signage just like vehicles, but they also have the same right of ways as vehicles.

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing that some people seem to be missing here is that yes cyclists are supposed to obey signage just like vehicles, but they also have the same right of ways as vehicles.

And if they don't obey the road signs they are at fault. I'm calling cops on any of those damn kids that swerve all over like they own the road.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah and other vehicles are suppose to stay behind the semi if its making a right hand turn and its in the left lane. That cyclist thought he was special. what if the trailer did hit him and injure him, the police would have cited him for inattentive ridding huh? :nono: highly doubt it! I would have been citied for some ridiculous reason even though he didnt heed my singnal light. As far as Im concerened they can stay off the road or at least move onto the shoulder of the road, but NO lets ride right down the middle of the lane and not get over. Any farm equipment moving 25MPH or slower needs a SMV sign on it yet these pricks dont go anywhere near 25 and they dont have any SMV sign on them.

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They are terrible around Ardrossan, they won't smarten up until one or more of them die when they don't move over for oncoming traffic and are pasted across the road...unfortunately. I've been scared sheetless driving by them, so close you could see how much water they had in their little bottles. And I have also scared some that were too inattentive/ignorant(you pick) to obey traffic laws and exercise some common sense. I really hope I am not the one to teach someone the ultimate lesson...truck+bicyclist=truck wins

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Then where's there GAWD Damn insurance and registration :realmad: I can't ride my insured quad or sled even in the ditch but these guys can ride right along the shoulder of the road, less then 3 feet from my mirror and have the right away :confused:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then where's there GAWD Damn insurance and registration :realmad: I can't ride my insured quad or sled even in the ditch but these guys can ride right along the shoulder of the road, less then 3 feet from my mirror and have the right away :confused:

I'm not sayin it's right. But you look at the fact that you can ride a motorcycle on the road without any special license as long as it is 50cc or less.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i never said anything about caring about the tune...lol... it is a special setting just for cyclists lol... i dont drive like that all the time...just when there are cyclists on a secondary hiway with no shoulders

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i never said anything about caring about the tune...lol... it is a special setting just for cyclists lol... i dont drive like that all the time...just when there are cyclists on a secondary hiway with no shoulders

i recommend the crazy larry or nutty professor they both will do exactly what your looking for.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wow sometimes the narrow minded people on here blows me away. you think that by polluting someone out you are cool? thats almost as cool as shooting pedestrians with paint ball guns when driving by.

a bicycle is defined as a vehicle and has the right to be on any road or street.

ever been to europe??? cyclists have the right of way always and road planners actually plan lanes for bikes.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow sometimes the narrow minded people on here blows me away. you think that by polluting someone out you are cool? thats almost as cool as shooting pedestrians with paint ball guns when driving by.

a bicycle is defined as a vehicle and has the right to be on any road or street.

ever been to europe??? cyclists have the right of way always and road planners actually plan lanes for bikes.

well there are people here that specialy plan, design, and build paved bike trails where NO motorized vehicles are allowed yet they still choose to ride down the middle of the driving lane! Whats their excuse? Thats about as dumb as somebody planning, designing, building, and maintaining a trail system for ATVs yet the riders insist on riding on the state highway!!!! It doesn't make sense so stop defending these people

Last edited:

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i have been too europe it is very nice there and there are not as much problem with cyclist there because they have a lane for them in places and they do not ride 4 wide but in single file... and yes i do think it is cool too pollute them hahahah... shooting pedestrians ummmm cyclist getting paint balled ummm i could do that from my porch i think this weekend i am buying a paint gun anyone want too play paint ball by the road free beer for every cyclist that is hit hahahaha

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well there are people here that specialy plan, design, and build paved bike trails where NO motorized vehicles are allowed yet they still choose to ride down the middle of the driving lane! Whats their excuse? Thats about as dumb as somebody planning, designing, building, and maintaining a trail system for ATVs yet the riders insist on riding on the state highway!!!! It doesn't make sense so stop defending these people

A bicycle has the right to ride down the center of their lane. They do not have to ride on the shoulder as they are a vehicle. Cyclists do not have to move over for vehicles.

Stop defending "these" people???? You mean myself, my kids, my wife and every other person who rides a bicycle..... umm sorry dude not going to happen.

Top Bottom