Custom Silber turbo cold air intake

estevanflatlander

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has made a true cold air intake for their silber turbo kit? Im wanting to ditch the flex hose that came with my 2012 kit. Im wanting to run it out the hood beside the headlight or whatever will work. Iv got this kit so may as well try and improve upon it. I already have the boost it fuel system and all i can say is wow. So if anybody has some custom air intake ideas let er rip.

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a K&N, pulled the flex hose. Will have CAI done next week I will post pics..

robhayward

Reaction score
3" Rad hose, one 45.

IMG_0213.jpg

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually like that design. Good job. I run a attitude industries turbo setup, it's a little different setup. Uses stock intake, under hood. I want.to come through the hood as well. What's the benefit of coming up through the hood? I think the stock air intake is too restrictive. Or can I gut that part too? I've seen an intake come out just behind the windshield, but I don't know who makes that kit.

sledhead80

Reaction score
I actually like that design. Good job. I run a attitude industries turbo setup, it's a little different setup. Uses stock intake, under hood. I want.to come through the hood as well. What's the benefit of coming up through the hood? I think the stock air intake is too restrictive. Or can I gut that part too? I've seen an intake come out just behind the windshield, but I don't know who makes that kit.

Its the boost it kit that comes thru the hood behind the windshield

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh okay, hmm what about the filter screen and wire mess? Where did you get that from ?

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is what iI came up with for the 2012 Silber turbo C A I

Attachments

• IMG_0961.jpg
    IMG_0961.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0958.jpg
    IMG_0958.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0886.jpg