curtis's highlight

powerclaw

Reaction score
hi guy ,great weekend, lots of snow. everyone stuck everywhere, but i mainly wanted to share curtis's highlight for the weekend. we were up yhere with the guys from ase who brought up an 1100 turbo cat and i will tell you i never seen someone so excited about riding a new sled then that day, right curtis? i see a cat in his future!!:D;)

powerclaw

Reaction score
he made me promise not to take pictures but im sure all the witnesses will come out of the woodwork soon.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guy ,great weekend, lots of snow. everyone stuck everywhere, but i mainly wanted to share curtis's highlight for the weekend. we were up yhere with the guys from ase who brought up an 1100 turbo cat and i will tell you i never seen someone so excited about riding a new sled then that day, right curtis? i see a cat in his future!!:D;)

woh woh.......easy there big fella....lol Surprisingly the sled was a blast to ride, but by no means will I be trading my 450lb etec mountain destroyer for it.......breaking trail on Sunday would not have been fun with a 550lb sled....

As mentioned, it was a blast to ride and felt great. Thanks ASEtyler for letting me try it.

Last edited:

powerclaw

Reaction score
woh woh.......easy there big fella....lol Surprisingly the sled was a blast to ride, but by no means will I be trading my 450lb etec mountain destroyer for it.......breaking trail on Sunday would not have been fun with a 550lb sled....

As mentioned, it was a blast to ride and felt great. Thanks ASEtyler for letting me try it.
i know i know i think i was more excited than you to see you on a new cat.

Top Bottom