Curious??

summit800xxx

Reaction score
We are going there next week all the way from maine Usa and are wondering what to expect,it sounds like you lost all the deep pow but will the riding still be good??Forecast shows some snow or rain off and on this week,when it says rain will it rain in the mountains or just lower elevations??I am a newbie but will appreciate any input.Thanks
we have deep pow in maine just smaller mountains if anyones curious.lol

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revy is still well worth the drive. I travel eight hours and i stopped following the forecast years ago. Revy has lots of good area's to ride weather it is deep or not, hospitality is great as well. I would still make the trip, i am this thurs for four days.

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup just go. The worst conditions I had was last April it was warm like 20C then a it got cold. THAT was cement. The dry spell is over now anyway. Very little sun in the forecast now.

revy rocks

Reaction score
Big Eddy boy, son of Revy Rocks hit Boulder today hard and said there was a foot of fresh and still snowing with more on the way all week. Most mountians got pounded down over the last two weeks with those sunny days so the new snow is long overdue. I'll go out on a limb and say there will be two feet or more by this weekend with some of the best riding this year.

ROUGH COUNTRY in REVY

still have a great stock of KLIM CLOTHING and much more.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going there next week all the way from maine Usa and are wondering what to expect,it sounds like you lost all the deep pow but will the riding still be good??Forecast shows some snow or rain off and on this week,when it says rain will it rain in the mountains or just lower elevations??I am a newbie but will appreciate any input.Thanks
we have deep pow in maine just smaller mountains if anyones curious.lol[

how long of a drive is that for you

summit800xxx

Reaction score
We are flying in and renting sleds at the glacier house and did the RIGHT thing and got a guide{kinda gay}lol But didnt want to take any chances with the avy risk being what it is.Weve been riding backcountry powder out here since 97 we were some of the first now alot of trail jockeys are getting into it.Much colder here and dodging way more landmines from the sounds of it.it was minus 37f the other day.I appreciate all your positive replys.09 summit800x146 is what ride, THANKS ALOT

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jUST GOT HOME FROM REVEY LAST NIGHT that 11 hour drive is terrible but thats enough of that, we were there for three days Snow was very tracked out and hard but there is some good snow if you look for it, We rode blue lake the first day, sale the second day and eagle's pass the last day. Eagle's is a tough ride but the snow was very good because of the area and lack of tracks. The weather was cold had to check and make sure that we weren't in valmount lol yesterday when we left it was snowinghope it snows for 2 weeks. See ya'll in 22 days Remember it don't matter how hard the snow is its how good your brakes are when your going straight down

Top Bottom