Crowsnest Snow conditions Nov22/11

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
golden wasn't that bad...sorta... okay it wasn't all that good.

when did you ride? we were out there saturday and sunday. found some nice corners where nobody had played. nice n deep-ish. didn't snag any rocks.

we were there sat and sunday for avy course snow was a wee bit thin lol!

4stroke

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm new to the forum but some friends and I are heading to Blairmore this weekend. Not expecting much as far as snow goes, probably stickin to the trails but I need to take care of this itch. I'll let you guys know what we find.
Any specifics that you guys would like to hear about?

poopow

Reaction score
yah guys hopeing to ride somewhere with some snow would be good realy itchen to get out and put some tuning miles on the turbo.

Polaris Assault 800

Reaction score
lookin at makin a trip to crows nest on dec 16th wonderin if anyone has any up to date snow conditions. Want to hit the pipeline if possible any info would be appreciated

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lookin at makin a trip to crows nest on dec 16th wonderin if anyone has any up to date snow conditions. Want to hit the pipeline if possible any info would be appreciated

i am planning on a trip down there mid week coming up and on the crowsnowriders website we are hoping to have reports up there weekly

4stroke

Reaction score
Went sledding in the pass this weekend. First day was great, we hit the pipeline and managed to find some rock/stump free meadows to play in. There was about 2-3 feet of snow which should make for an awesome base. There are still allot of hidden "land mines" to watch out for and most of the river crossings are not frozen over. Second day we went to the atlas staging area and rode north. There was only about a foot of snow and the further north we went the less snow there was. The weather was great, clear skies and -6ish by mid day (almost too warm). All in all it was a great first trip of the year.

Top Bottom