Crown Land Camping and Dirt Biking in Alberta

Grantham313

Reaction score
After a couples years without a bike I now finally have one again. I am looking for areas with crown land camping and good dirt bike trails.

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klondyck Crossing ( Vega ), if they allow any riding this summer.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After a couples years without a bike I now finally have one again. I am looking for areas with crown land camping and good dirt bike trails.

Vega is good as mentioned. But the constant whoops can get old after awhile. Used to know those trails like the back of my hand, I grew up in Barrhead and rode there all the time. Long Island lake north of Dapp is great. Has some nice trails.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Vega is good as mentioned. But the constant whoops can get old after awhile. Used to know those trails like the back of my hand, I grew up in Barrhead and rode there all the time. Long Island lake north of Dapp is great. Has some nice trails.

the NASTE group has been cutting lots of single track trails in at Vega. I've never ridden there but have camped a few times and have watched the Harescrambles in July.

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's the NASTE group...?
d2fcdd96e809150142e0b0ef56841382.jpg

Grantham313

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I am actually living in Whitecourt right now so that's not too far at all.

Top Bottom