Crowd Funded buy/sell groups?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happens if you don't get enough wafflers to pay for the price the waffleee is wanting to get for the item?

Sweeten the pot.

My buddy entered him and myself a couple days ago.

They just sweetened the pot and it his report the shat has exploded.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweeten the pot.

My buddy entered him and myself a couple days ago.

They just sweetened the pot and it his report the shat has exploded.

Who does the draw? How does a guy know its not rigged?

Interesting though, Ive thought about doing this.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I prob just won’t give my buddy the Hundy I now owe him if it’s rigged and a don’t win. Lol

Fawk. I hope I just didn’t add gambling to my list of addictions.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
You should totally do your research first people, I believe this is illegal but don't hold me to it, many are doing it now but if you google it basically says its illegal as hell. I love the idea and its a great way to sell stuff but I am not chancing the criminal possibility, I have a sled to sell too and would totally do it if it was 100% legit but I don't think so.... if its too good to be true.....if you can prove to me its on the up and up I will put my Cat on here for you guys no problem to raffle off.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You should totally do your research first people, I believe this is illegal but don't hold me to it, many are doing it now but if you google it basically says its illegal as hell. I love the idea and its a great way to sell stuff but I am not chancing the criminal possibility, I have a sled to sell too and would totally do it if it was 100% legit but I don't think so.... if its too good to be true.....if you can prove to me its on the up and up I will put my Cat on here for you guys no problem to raffle off.

this could be why all the groups on crackbook doing it are "private" groups..... I'm definitely going to do my research before I bring something like that to Snowandmud. Would not want to risk the website for a simple Waffle Draw.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should up the stakes, waffle off some realestate or heavy equipment. Something good.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Government wants to get thier cut, crooks....

Playing poker for money at your buddies house is probably technically illegal too. So many bull**** laws...

Last edited:

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great idea for getting rid of buddies sled but selling new items at double the cost sounds like a scam. But I guess if ppl keep buying spots on over priced items those pages won’t stop.

Top Bottom