Cross-Boarder shopping for KTM parts

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I will definitely go in on an order from Rocky Mountain ATV RC, so far, still the only site that seems to have anything I want/need for cheap. Thinkin i'll be getting a decal kit from DecalWorks,..I designed a pretty sweet lookin one :)

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I will definitely go in on an order from Rocky Mountain ATV RC, so far, still the only site that seems to have anything I want/need for cheap. Thinkin i'll be getting a decal kit from DecalWorks,..I designed a pretty sweet lookin one :)

Rocky mountain atv has the cute metal mulisha graphics I want. maybey some other things too.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

how do you design them?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You just pick/choose your colors, logos, etc.. if you pick say Metal Mulisha for a logo in one of the spaces, they will actually find and put on the actual metal mulisha logo..its pretty sweet, my buddy has his bike done right up with all his own logos/sponsors, etc..and you can choose yoru own design/colors..check it out

Top Bottom