crash on Anthony Henday this morning... hows that f150 aluminum body holding up?

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10899197_1516039518685495_175909943_n.jpg

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I alone with this statement. With the new vehicles having : ABS,Traction Control,AWD,Collision Avoidance, and other safety advances not giving the driver a true feel of the road conditions. I drove a car with many of these features today in the southern Alberta snow conditions. The computers adjusted so quickly to prevent skidding and wheel spin That you would have thought the road where clr and dry. My point is if you don't feel a small amount of traction loss a misconception of road conditions could occur. I was never so glad to get back into my own vehicle for the drive home

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish they would twin hwy 28 between gibbons and the base. So many people slow down to 80kmh on that highway then as soon as it goes to the double lane they all speed up to 120. Or they will do 90 in both lanes even though there are multiple signs saying slower traffic keep right. With winter coming up Im pretty happy the henday NE bridge is finally open but it will suck when these idiots crash and it gets closed.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent, that saves me 15 minutes every pass through Edmonchuk, plus takes me closer to the Donair place in St Albert.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent, that saves me 15 minutes every pass through Edmonchuk, plus takes me closer to the Donair place in St Albert.
Tell me about it. I drive it to work everyday. It has save me 10-15 minutes each way.

Top Bottom