Crank rebuild in clagary/red deer area

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a fellow in Golden build me a crank. He ships anywhere. If you need a doo crank he likely has one

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's common Recsupply in S'toon may have a rebuilt in stock. You could have it overnight.

I was looking at a Mustang in Edmonton a while ago and the old guy did two stroke and motorcycle crank rebuilds in his garage.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was this a guy named Chris? I'm in need of a crank also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Chris. He rebuilt 800 doo for me bottom and top. Built me a new crank cause mine had issues. Lol I will vouch for him excellent work and reasonable price. I can pm his info to you if you like.

smc

Reaction score
Yes Chris. He rebuilt 800 doo for me bottom and top. Built me a new crank cause mine had issues. Lol I will vouch for him excellent work and reasonable price. I can pm his info to you if you like.

I have his number already, thanks though. I just wasn't sure if there are a couple guys in town that did rebuilds. I'm hoping he can make my motor great again!

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ship them to Motts machine in Edmonton. Great guy does AWSOME work !!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have his number already, thanks though. I just wasn't sure if there are a couple guys in town that did rebuilds. I'm hoping he can make my motor great again!

You will be happy. I have an 06 rev my kid rides. Rod bearing went and I couldn't find anyone in this town that would fix it. They only wanted to put a long block in. Chris did engine, new crank and pistons, I bolted it in , pulled the rope and he has put 400k on it and runs flawless. Chris can build and true cranks himself.

Reactions: smc

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The crank I will be fixing is one out of an 73 F/A Ski-Doo that I have been working on, I have to replace the crank seals and I thought if I have to tear it down I would have the crank checked (replace bearings and have the run out checked, etc)

Top Bottom